RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EMAX program card

Go down 
+2
Fatdaddy
reaz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:56 pm

hi does someone have the EMAX program card?
is it good? can i use it on hobbywind ESC's?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:57 pm

I say screw the cards!!! I've got a HW card and the dam thing has never worked!! I just do it with the TX.. It is a peice of cake!!!
Back to top Go down
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm

orange73 i am just a beginner and dont have a (computer programable) transmitter like that xD
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi,
Fatdaddy, your card didn't work because you have ESC which is programable with TX. I never saw an ESC which is programable with both TX and card.
Reaz, you don't need to have comp tx to program cards with tx. You start ESC with max throttle on TX and ESC goes to programing mode. It starts beeping and when you hear desired beep you lower throttle to zero to program it. Beeps are written in ESC manual. But I think hobbywing ESC are programed with card, so you will need card. Sorry but I never used an ESC programing card so I cant tell you more about it. All my ESC's are programed with TX orange44
Hope you understand orange69
Back to top Go down
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:06 pm

oh thnx i understand orange73 but those beeps are weird xD
then i think i will get a emax program card for my hobbywing ESC cuz i dont want to take the instruction books with me and then search for ever beep what it means orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: ESC   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:32 pm

NO P3, ESC's are programable BOTH ways!!! HobbyWing for sure!! HobbyWing ESC are VERY EASY to program with the TX. You do NOT need the card with the HOBBYWING that's all I use and the card I have is HobbyWing too. I think the card I have is no good, I just haven't done anything about it since it is so easy to do with the TX.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:23 am

Oh, sorry then headbeat
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: NO NO   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:16 pm

No please do not be sorry P3, First there may be some that you can only program one way or the other. Second, I'm always looking forward to your imput to everyones problems, you have a fresh approach that we old fart do not!!
Back to top Go down
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:14 pm

but do you guys know it will work for hobbywing? if it worke it will be fine
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Cards   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Yo boys, I just use the tx for all the programing. Even the HobbyWing Platunim'that I use(which have a few more options) its so simple to do I don't see any reason to spend ANY money on a card... I think it takes as much time to set the card up as it does to use the tx.
Just my way!!! Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:38 pm

hey thnx.
i thought about buying one so that my dad also can use, the coming helis are us first cp helis and i thought with a card its easier for beginners and you can see all your options in one eye look.

may i ask who have the EMAX as program card?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 pm

Yes it is like you say, you can see all the options at the same time and it might be somewhat easier for a totally nubee. But all it takes is doining it one time and you will never need the P card again!!AND what are you tryinmg to say about your dad??? Us "Old Guys" are more on the ball than you think!!!!
Back to top Go down
reaz

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:59 pm

oh i apologize about ''Old Guys''
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: We are all old guys!   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wmwWNwJSx4&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmyrcguidesforum%2Eforumotion%2Enet%2Frc%2Dvideos%2Df23%2Fholy%2Dfcking%2Dsht%2Djustin%2Dchi%2Drules%2Dt560%2Ehtm&feature=player_embedded

It's all in your frame of reference!

There are so many things I wish I would have started when I was young and kept at, acoustic guitar, RC helis (of course they were not available when I was young) etc.

I'm just happy to be around to enjoy today with a great bunch of guys like you guys.

I guess I'm feeling extra spunky this morning. Had a sleep study done last night, looks like I'm going to be using a CPAP machine. Used one for the last half of the night and boy what a good sleep.

Yeah, I'm an Old Guy, but we rule!

Curt old
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: OH YEA!!   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:55 pm

Oh Yea We do !!! Might take us a little longer but we do!!!! Went for my first rige in 13 moinths today, since surgery!!! Made out really good except my elbows!!! Went 350 miles!!! Half in the rain too!!!
Back to top Go down
Brutus5

Brutus5

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm

reaz
I have the EMAX prog. card, and I use it to prog. a EMAX 25A ESC and a HobbyWing 25A + a 40A ESC. Works great for me, easy to use.
And both the EMAX and the HobbyWing can be prog. with the TX orange6
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
Oh Yea We do !!! Might take us a little longer but we do!!!! Went for my first rige in 13 moinths today, since surgery!!! Made out really good except my elbows!!! Went 350 miles!!! Half in the rain too!!!

that is great to hear, not about your elbow but that you finally were able to take your motorcycle for a ride. orange74
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Ride   EMAX program card I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks Nutts!! It was sweet too!!! Had a planning meeting for the HOG rally and it was all the way up north Jersey. 150 mi each way! Rode up with a friend so that was cool too. Lots of rain, bout 75% of the ride it was raining but with the rain gear only my feet got wet.. It was really great to be back in the saddle again!!!! Got the ESmart all rebuilt and ready to test fly to set up the tail servo, same with the 500 all done and ready to set up the tail!! I'm gonna start the G5 tonight. I'm also gonna build up my first HBK2 for my 6 yr. old nephew to try and learn.
I'm sending off an Email to benny chi inviting Justin to our FF. He is off that weekend!!!
Can't hurt and it would be way cool if he stoped by, he lives here in NJ..
One other thing, I've emailed a 3d flight training school to see if they might be interested in puttin on a school on Mon. and Tue. after the FF. So everyone think about weather you might want to get in on that if we can work out the details.. They will taylor the lesson plan to our skill level. Just a thought and wanted to see if I even get a responce from them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EMAX program card Empty
PostSubject: Re: EMAX program card   EMAX program card I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EMAX program card
Page 1 of 1