RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert

Bert

Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings Empty
PostSubject: Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings   Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Hello guys.

I'm Bert, from Mexico City... since I was kid, I wanted to have my owns R/C Helis, cuz I'm a big fan of Helicopters... (I was other kid drooling watching the Blue Thunder or Airwolf, enough fan to cry to my parents when I was punished for anything wrong I did with no Airwolf show on TV for me).

I started with the Picozz 2 chs... later with the Esky Dauphin 4ch (which I still fly and love), and once I fully control it and I'm capable to fix (poor dauphin... he suffered alot in my hands). I decided to give the big step into a 6 chs... and after alot of researching, I picked the Esky Belt CP V2...

But I found myself in a huge problem, cuz I didnt know all the stuff a real RC 6 chs heli needs angry032 . But considering how stubborn I am... I still continue to learn about it.

It didnt fly it yet, I'm waiting for my tools to check parameters and finish the set up... however I'm totally lost in 2 things I have problems. And I'm coming to all you to ask for your help.

First.. I discover the tail servo does not return to the 90° position if you test it, it looks like it "stucks" and do not return the correct position... and happens with Gyro activated or not. I have the theory about one of the push-rod fixed bush "tooth" arrived broken since box (the part was already in coming to be replaced) and that might be stoping the push rod... but even removing the defective part, the servo keeps stuck in the last position it went by the TX instruction... macguyver

Second... I'm lost with the TX settings... even I read ALOT of it in my manual, and on internet, I found many contradictions about which is the correct set. And when my heli arrived, it was tested with a specific configuration of settings... but when i pluged it in the computer, keeping the configurations, calibrating the TX to the FMS sim... it became crazy in the screen. I tried any configuration in the manual and in the internet, but in the sim, the model tends to fly uncontrolably to the left (Aileron, and I verified I was not switching to idle up on) orange67 ... Imagine watching that in my sim, that I dont find the courage to test it in real thing orange1

I'm sorry If I ask too much, but I'm the only one in my area trying to learn and fly RC helicopters... actually anything related with RC.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience, and sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from Mexico,

Bert
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings   Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 am

well, first thing is that when the gyro is in HH mode, the tail servo will always tend to stay to the side you move it, only in rate mode does it go back to center quickly.

As far as the sim, I'm pretty sure the ^ch ESky Tx won't work with the sim, could be wrong though
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings   Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

I don't know if you've done this yey, but read thru this a view all of these vids. Probably the best place to start to learn about your Belt CP and CP helis in general.

Good luck'

https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/6ch-collective-pitch-helicopters-f8/e_sky-belt-cp-t21.htm

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings   Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks guys, I watched the videos for the V2 but didnt watch about the V1... I already did it, very handfull.

Ok, considering your answers, the HH response is normal... and I may need to test the TX settings until find the right one in the set up process.

Ok, my tools arrived so I will continue and finish the setup... and try the beast, wish me luck in the first attempt orange74

Sorry for the delay, but I was very busy with life... thank you for your kind answers

Regards,

Bert

BTW... Love the signature!!! Thank you!!! orange6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings   Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky Belt CP V2... Tail servo, TX settings
Page 1 of 1