RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Threadlock?

Go down 
+4
Donnie D
suriano
Nuttcaze
--==AxeL==--
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstarks

jstarks

Threadlock? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threadlock?   Threadlock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:07 pm

No problem. orange74

I never did figure out where those spacers went but I did manage to get the head together and working beutifully; but it doesnt matter because I am back to the original head.

I had the elevator servo quit working MID-FLIGHT which sent my heli crashing into the dirt with much carnage atomic stretcher !!!!

What about the residue left in the hole? orange78

Thanks

J.
Back to top Go down
pevr

pevr

Threadlock? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Threadlock?   Threadlock? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Locktite has different fluids. I always use the blue stuff. Because in RC we use tiny screws and bolds the blue stuff is the best. If you use the red stuff you will find it hard to unscrew and will damage the screws and bolts. The simply won't come loose. I'am the one to know because I used the wrong stuff and had to use drill. redface

Even if you use locktite, make sure to check your heli before every flight. :bigthumb:

Only use it to lock metal parts together. If you use it on plastic or other materials it won't work or damage the other materials.
Back to top Go down

Threadlock?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: