RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition

Go down 
+3
Nuttcaze
pinguin6218
Pittnuma
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition Empty
PostSubject: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:29 am

Hi all,

Just noticed the Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon looks good, not sure about the purple though.. orange68

Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition hoste by RC711.com

Belt CP V2
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:22 am

AWESOME !!!

orange68 orange68 orange68
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:58 am

hmmm, I gotta say that you'd be better off with an E-Smart vs paying $379 for the Carbon Edition Belt CP V2. You can't even compare the Belt CP Carbon to the E-Smart, night and day in every way, IMO. I can build an E-Smart for $450 not including the battery or Tx/Rx, but I just bought a battery for $34 to use in my E-Smart, brand new from hobbycity. Unfortunately though you'd have to wait to get an E-Smart, until they are re-released again later this year or the beginning of next year. But it could be something to save for orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: "E" vs CP   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:51 pm

I gotta say thou Nuttsey, That I don't care how big a set of balls someone has that going right to an "E" for the first 6ch. is not really a good choise!!! Its just tooooo intimadating!!! Its just toooo much heli to start out with!!!! I know how stable it is but if you are going to turn and run when it goes up in the air it don't matter howe stable it is its gonna come down!!!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 pm

I agree with FD. I think you can have a heart attack when you crash that thing rip And I also don't think that belt cp carbon version is good choice for first cp heli. It's better to buy something cheaper orange73
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:06 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
hmmm, I gotta say that you'd be better off with an E-Smart vs paying $379 for the Carbon Edition Belt CP V2.

Must admit I would not purchase the carbon edition, for that sort of money I would add some extra and get the Trex. No I'm ordering the HBFP2 and the Belt CP V2 (standard edition).

Pitt
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Think about it!!   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Think for a min. Maybe just get the HBFP to start thewn decide after you can fly it... There are always deals coming and going...
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:59 pm

I wasn't trying to recommend the E-Smart for a first CP just comparing it to the Carbon Belt CP, but as P3tras said I wouldn't recommend the Carbon edition for a first CP heli either
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
I gotta say thou Nuttsey, That I don't care how big a set of balls someone has that going right to an "E" for the first 6ch. is not really a good choise!!! Its just tooooo intimadating!!! Its just toooo much heli to start out with!!!! I know how stable it is but if you are going to turn and run when it goes up in the air it don't matter howe stable it is its gonna come down!!!!
i do think i`ve got "a big set of balls" orange73 but i`ve gotta agree with you FD orange74
also "if you are gonna turn and run when it goes up in the air"is a classic laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: HAHAHA!!!   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

WELL I can tell you that very thought crossed my mind more than once!!!! When you get it up to bout eye level maybe 10 or so feet away, and say maybe it starts to slide back towards you the first thing that crosses anybody's mind is to get the hell out of here!!!LOL
I'm glad to say I have not ever run away but I surely took a few steps back!!!!LOLOLOLOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 pm

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 pm

hey FD,
i really wish i could come to your funfly.
we could all check BALL sizes :hahaha: :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Cool!!!   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Yea, I really wish you could make it too!!!! I wish everyone could, but then we would to be organized!!!!LOL
I must say mine have been steadly growing since the last FlyIn!!!! The NY boyz can tell you all bout that!!!! HUH guys??? Pretty boy????CryBaby???
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:21 pm

247rememberme wrote:
hey FD,

we could all check BALL sizes :hahaha: :hahaha:

I think I'll pass.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 pm

BALLS,has anyone ever said that theirs are too BIG laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013
glad to hear yours have grown since the last FUNFLY orange80
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:24 pm

Donnie D wrote:
I think I'll pass.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
aww,come on DD,don`t be shy on us now orange73
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:26 pm

OK, I'm going offline now.
Ta Ta

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:45 pm

i`ll hopefully look forward to some of your wit tomorrow DD!!!!
you do seem to bring a smile to my face orange74 orange74 orange74 orange74
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:17 pm

Well isn't that special.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Belt   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:06 am

Hey D, hows your Belt flying??? You wack them purdy Mav's yet??? How's the head holdin up??
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:24 am

I actually put the plastic head back on for now because I could not keep the blade tracking adjusted with the metal. Turns out the feathering shaft was bent. I now have some new shafts, just haven't installed one yet. I think that start up problem I was having (where the heli was jerking so bad on spin up) bent the feathering shaft. Got that fixed by cleaning all the lube off the connection between the top and bottom gears. Doing fine now. Still have the metal swash on. The belt is flying great right now with perfect tracking. Those carbons are still good and I do believe they fly better than the stock ones, hands down.

I bought a set of carbons for my E-Smart as well.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition   Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky Belt CP V2 Carbon Edition
Page 1 of 1