RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky Belt Cp V2

Go down 
+3
Addicted2Helis
4n6Days
dannyvanderzwet
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dannyvanderzwet

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:04 am

Hello,

I have a problem with this baby.
I have it new last week right out the box.

After seting everything on the radio like it's
writen in the guide and charged the battery.

When i set the radio on and after that the CP,
it blings like it should do.

But when i pull the trottle up the rotors starts to turn
only when i be at 50% at the trottle.
After pul it to 100%, the heli wont lift, the rotors
get less power and stop.
I can repeat this every time but nothing changes.

Can anybody help me with this problem?

Greetings from Danny from The Netherlands.
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:24 pm

Hmm.... My first thought it ESC programming. I don't know how to reprogram the stock ESC. My Belt CP didn't do anything until about mid stick too, but mine would fly.

This could be dangerous to try without the proper precautions - but could the throttle switch on the transmitter be reversed? If you are going to try this, I'd take the head assembly off OR loosen the motor screws and back it away from the main gear.
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:52 pm

If it is the stock Esky ESC on it it could be faulty!! They usually need to be upgraded to avoid having any future problems.

You may want to check to see if your battery is charged and balanced correctly and that the pitch on your main blades and paddles are correct too.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:52 am

get a new ESC, the stock 25A ESC's are funny about not starting till half throttle, get at least a 30A but most go for a 40A, it'll make a LOT of difference in how it spools up, the 3800 brushless motor has decent power with a good ESC
Back to top Go down
dannyvanderzwet

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:13 am

Thanks for the reply's.

Don't hit me guys, but with another Lipo it worked better
and lifts up now headbeat

I will replace the ESC in the near future indeed.

Thanks, Danny.
Back to top Go down
digital6717

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: what Brand of ESC?   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm

the hobby shop around me has E-flite. Can i fit a 40a esc from E-flite on my belt cp v2?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:06 am

Yes, of course orange74
Back to top Go down
burton8012

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: shaft spinning but the blaes barely move   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:30 am

why i this happinging only thig ive done was put a new main gear in with bearing and everything worked fine after that untill i crashed i thinki i put the bearing in the right direction cause after i finish the heli worked fine up untill the crash with the bent feathering shaft
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:00 pm

The tail is starting to spin at higher RPM? Maybe the belt is not tight enough orange78
Back to top Go down
burton8012

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: broken top main shaft screw   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:46 pm

know what it was the top bolt on the main shaft got sliced off and i couldn't tell that is was broken inside cause the two sides of the bolt looked like it was still intacted does ne 1 know what kind/size screw is used for the servos that holds the horns on i lost my tail servo screw thats holds the horn on does ne 1 think if i go to a local hobby shop they would have the one that i need
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:46 am

I would think your LHS would have something that would work.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: spinning to the left   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 8:16 pm

i just put my exi tail on my belt cp v2 but now it spins to the left like crazy i touch the limit setting on the gyro a tiny bit and no matter how much i adjust the gain on the tx it still spins everything worked befor i ajusted the sub trims on the tx software its something to do with the gyro maybe i reversed something when i was program the tx i dunno
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esky Belt Cp V2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky Belt Cp V2   Esky Belt Cp V2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky Belt Cp V2
Page 1 of 1