RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone

Go down 
+6
kshep
Fatdaddy
blackrain0119
suriano
Donnie D
airbossfla
10 posters
AuthorMessage
airbossfla

airbossfla

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone Empty
PostSubject: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:27 pm

orange68
Hello All: I just registered this evening. My name is Joe and I am from Winter Haven, Florida. I have been flying helis for about a year now. My first was a Blade CX2. I flew the doors off that little guy. I now have a Big Lama and again, I am flying the doors off it. I just got a Honey Bee and a Blade CP+. I have some adjustments to make on them and then it time to lift off and see what happens.
That is it for now. Take care and Happy Landings. Airbossfla
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:29 pm

welcome sign orange58

Donnie D
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Hey Airbossfla, Enjoy the forum.......
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:12 am

welcome!!! if you evr have any questions, just post it, and we'll do the best of our knowledge to answer your questions. Happy Flying orange68
Back to top Go down
airbossfla

airbossfla

PostSubject: Thanks for the warm welcome   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:50 am

orange68

Thanks for the warm welcome. I will strive to uphold the integrity of this forum. I know I will have some questions and I am looking forward to hearing from you all. Take care and Happy Landings, AIRBOSSFLA
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Welcome!!   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm

Glad to have you!!!! Good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm

Welcome! I just joined recently as well. Bunch of great folks here and a ton of helpful information!
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

welcome sign

Welcome and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:02 pm

smiley-signs061 smiley-signs046 smiley-signs061 smiley-signs046 smiley-signs061 smiley-signs046
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:26 pm

welcome sign

Fine bunch of Guy's on here. They're assistance and help knows no bounds :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: WHAT??   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:49 pm

I don't think I'd go that far!!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm

Fatdaddy wrote:
I don't think I'd go that far!!!!LOL
:giggle:
Back to top Go down
chuckla1

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Hi, My name is Chuck A. just joined today and I must say from looking around, everyone is very helpful and eager to help you out,(THANK YOU ALL). I will be ording a HBFP2 soon,my neighbor flys the Belt CP,and he is pretty good, I love the size of the Heli,but not for starters, RIGHT ?. I race 1/8 scale nitro buggys and on road cars here in Deltona, FL., any help would be great, just want a change of pace and I allways love helis because of what u can do with them once you master them, well that's all for now but I will keep you posted soon as I get it.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone   I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new and I just wanted to say hello to everyone
Page 1 of 1