RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive

Go down 
+3
Nuttcaze
P3tras
garytash
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
garytash

garytash

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive Empty
PostSubject: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Hey All,
Does anyone know how to decrease the sensitivity of the Belt CP V2? I have a DX6i from my Blade 400. Can I bind it and setup up the belt to be less sensitive?

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:32 pm

I think you can decrease swash mix to decrease sensitivity. But I am not sure because I don't own comp tx (yet) :clap:
Someone confirm me!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 pm

garytash wrote:
Hey All,
Does anyone know how to decrease the sensitivity of the Belt CP V2? I have a DX6i from my Blade 400. Can I bind it and setup up the belt to be less sensitive?

Thanks,
Gary

If you're using your DX6i, can can always add some +expo to the control sticks, just go to the DR/Expo menu and add + expo (where it say INH) on the stick(s) you want less sensative
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 pm

Set the swash mix to a lower number until you get the feel you want (examples, +65% to+55% or -65% to -55%).

Keep adjusting the function/s you want to make less sensitive (pitch, aileron, elevator) until you get it right.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:11 pm

that really won't make it less sensative as much as it will limit how much pitch/roll/elevator the heli has, but EXPO is what you use to make the sticks less sensative not the swashmix, although you might get the same results except for when you try to go fly, if you turned the swash mix down to malke it less sensative you would have less pitch and less power
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:49 am

I agree Marc!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:50 am

I've adjusted the sensitivity of my E-Smart to my liking by adjusting down the swash mix for my elevator and aileron. I've actually increased the swash mix setting for the pitch to give me more power and lift.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 pm

How do I bind the Belt to the DX6i? I followed the instructions, but no luck.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:42 pm

You are using spektrum receiver right? You should plug BIND plug into batt channel and it should bind somehow. I don't know exactly because I don't own dx6i
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 pm

I am not using the spektrum rx. Just using the stock Esky rx.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Oh! orange73 Esky rx won't work with dx6i. You must use spektrum or JR 2.4ghz receivers orange3
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 pm

AH ha...good to know. Guess I need to buy more parts!! :clap:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 pm

P3tras wrote:
Oh! orange73 Esky rx won't work with dx6i. You must use spektrum or JR 2.4ghz receivers orange3

Can I just buy a new AR6100 Rx and replace the Esky Rx? Do I need other parts? Can any recommend a good ESC for my Blade 400? I hate using E-Flight batteries.

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 pm

Yes, I think AR6100 would be good on belt cp orange68 You don't have to buy anything else. But you have bind plug right (it should be included with dx6i)? And how many Amps ESC is in your Blade 400?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:59 pm

25 AMP ESC in the Blade.
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

I just found some adaptors (EC3 to Deans) at A Main Hobbies. I suppose I could by the adaptor and not change out the ESC. Or change it out and buy Dean connector batteries...hmmm... orange78
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:06 pm

So why do you need to buy a new ESC for your heli? You can always change ESC and batteries connectors :grinn:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:17 pm

Yeah...it didn't hit me to just get an adaptor. I am going with the AR6100 for the belt for sure. Thanks a ton for your help P3!!
:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Ok guys...I got the AR6100, but I can seem to figure out which servo/ESC/Gyro wire from the belt cp connects to which channel on the rx?!?! Has anyone done this before?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:29 pm

Look at my last post orange6
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 2:44 pm

I just bought a dx6i and it came with the ar6200 rx. The 6100 should be the same(without the seperate antenae). Which exact wire are you asking about?

In the belt cp manual there is a picture of the servos/gyro and it tells you which channel each one is.

I hooked the main gyro wire to the rudder channel on the new reciever and I think I hooked the yellow gyro wire either to aux1 or gear. orange78

I cant remember and I dont have my heli with me but if you dont get it figured out, I will look when I get off work and let you know.

J.
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Ok...so now I have it binded to the DX6i, but the throttle servo centers only when the stick is half way up. Do I need to adjust the throttle curve?
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Throttle servo???? orange78
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 pm

sorry, i was moving the throttle. The AIL servo only centers when the throttle is centered.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 pm

you should have the throttle curves set up for normal :

L = 0
1 = 25
2 = 50
3 = 75
H = 100

and for stunt mode or idle up, i have mine set at :

L = 100
1 = 90
2 = 80
3 = 90
H = 100

J.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:38 pm

If the throttle and pitch curves are set, shouldnt all (ail, elev and pitch) servos be centered at mid-stick? orange78

Maybe I dont understand. I am pretty much a noob myself. noob

Just thought I could help....

J.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Yeah all 3 head servos should at center at mid stick in idle up whacky046
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:15 pm

Right, but I am in normal mode. The way it is working now is if I were to put the throttle stick all the way down, it would bank to the right. So, when the throttle stick is all the way up, the AIL servo turns to the extreme left (or bank left) and when the throttle stick is all the way down, the AIL servo turns to the extreme right (or bank right).
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Maybe you need to reverse the servo in tx? Are all settings set in the TX? orange78
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:22 pm

Well, I just copied the settings from my Blade 400 into a new model. I don't want to mess with the tx because I do use the Blade. I may just go back to the stock rx.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next