RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I'm back, what did I miss : )

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back, what did I miss : ) Empty
PostSubject: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:48 pm

been soo busy these last few days I seem to have missed a bunch, time to see if I can get caught up :prop:
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Well you missed me, thanks to a link from Donnie D getting a Honeybee for $88

PLUS!!!!

It came with a training kit, extra battery, extra set of main blades, another set of 4-blades that are smaller but not tail rotor blades (not sure what they are for, maybe a smaller coaxiial copter), and a pair of heat sinks for the motors...

Not bad eh?... :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:31 am

:bigthumb: The HBFP = Flying Tank :giggle:
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:34 am

Now I gotta find a place to fly it... My apartment is way too small and there's always a light wind in the parking lot and the empty lot behind that... orange4
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:49 pm

A light wind should not affect you too much, just keep the nose pointed directly into it. Also, find the link to the RADD school of flight. You can just about practice his exercises in a shoe box, and they will help with your control.
Good luck!! :prop: navy1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back, what did I miss : )   I'm back, what did I miss : ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back, what did I miss : )
Page 1 of 1