RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

I'm back

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:32 am

I was out of town for the last few days, now its time to try and catch up, again, lol :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
apache

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am

lol hi nuttcaze i'm new to this site and to this hobby can you help me to find a good heli for me.can you make a video of esky biglama begginers guide someone i know deseperately needs it :prop:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 am

Again :giggle: How was the fun fly?
Back to top Go down
Trinot

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:11 pm

Welcome back case of nutts!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

apache wrote:
lol hi nuttcaze i'm new to this site and to this hobby can you help me to find a good heli for me.can you make a video of esky biglama begginers guide someone i know deseperately needs it :prop:

generally I only make guides for helis I buy, sometimes when I get them sent to me I'll make a guide for them but as it is now I have no plans on buying a Big Lama and I don't know of any that are being sent to me so no guides for that anytime soon, sorry, but you could always watch my vids for the Commanche, its basically the same as the Big Lama, its just smaller, lol.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:59 pm

P3tras wrote:
Again :giggle: How was the fun fly?

it was alot of fun, at least until my new ES600 tipped over while landing, that ruined my day. I had spent the entire previous day and night trying to finish building it to take with me, didn't finish before I went to the Funfly so I finished it there, but while doing a test hover, it suddenly rolled to the right real hard and that was the end of my fun redface but besides that it was really cool. Got to meet Justin Jee. I think the most amazing thing about him is that he's just a normal kid, acts just like any other 7yr old but at the same time can throw a T-Rex 700 around with the best of them.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 pm

Oh, that sucks!!! orange83 What broke in the crash?
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:47 pm

So does that mean that Justin didn't get to throw the "E" around????????? sad122

I was looking forward to hearing about that.

sorry to hear about the E.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:20 pm

yeah, due to the crash I couldn't get him to fly it. It only broke the boom, bent the flybar and put a small bend in the main shaft. I can get a flybar, I already had Swift 620 tail boom and I should be able to straighten the main shaft (its such a slight bend its almost un-noticable). I'll start messing with it next week. Once I get it fixed I'll see what I can do to get someone to do some cool 3D with it, still might be able to get Justin to fly it before the weather gets crappy.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:33 pm

Hate to here it..... sad122

i have been having some bad luck myself lately. I upgraded the head of my belt v2 to the blue cnc stuff and went out to try it out and immediately crashed, bending the feathering shaft. Went inside and changed the feathering shaft, oh yeah, and blades and headed back out to try again; with the same censored results! I think I have a tx issue because in flight the pitch is very erratic.
Because the cnc kit only came with 2 shafts, I am waiting on the mail mailboxhappy .

Just got the exi 500 kit today and was extremely upset to not find any instructions in the box!!!! redface I guess they think if you order that kind of kit you should know how to put it together..... Crazysmile but they dont know me :hahaha:

Oh well, I'm sure I will figure it out or go broke trying......

J.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:26 am

Find somewhere on Internet align trex 500 manual. It is basically the same heli Wink
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:57 am

Already did but the trex uses a torque tube tail set up. I think I will have to remove the tail boom mount and dis-assemble it; to install the belt because it is not an open pulley, then re-install the tail boom mount with the tail in it.

The tech support guy at xheli said that it doesnt come with a manuel because it is a proffesional kit...WTF??? Crazysmile Does that mean that a trex or copter x kit is not proffesional because they come with manuels???????? orange78

Thanks P3! orange74

One day it will fly, oh yes, one day it will fly!!!!! :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:03 am

I hope that day will come soon!!! :grinn:
P.S. Yeah trex and copterX is signs149 helis lol!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:32 am

I'm back, again, lol.

I was having probs with my internet then my computer this past week orange67

But I finally got everything working so now I've got a whole crap load of stuff to catch up on orange1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm back Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm back   I'm back I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back
Page 1 of 1