RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kshep

kshep

Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 Empty
PostSubject: Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2   Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 pm

Hey guys!

I had a lot of fun flying / crashing my helis today, and my wife was kind enough to film! Check it out!

Flying my HBFP around and crashing every time... The last landing wasn't too bad though!

Flew a few more times after that and crashed it really good. Broke the flybar and the little rings that connect the flybar to the swash. stretcher

I also just got a Belt CP V2 this week. Since it's my new baby, I'm really cautious with it and basically just hovering around while I continue to learn FF on my HBFP. Here is a clip of it in action!

Enjoy!

-Keith
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2   Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:52 pm

just keep flying bro, sooner or later you'll be doing 3d. good luck orange74
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2   Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:02 am

Definitely! I've been trying to fly a bit every day since I got my CP. So much fun! Just ordered 2 more batteries for the CP and an entire barebones heli for my FP for replacement parts. Should have the FP flying again soon...

-Keith
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2   Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 1:10 am

good luck. keep the vids coming so we can see your progress. signs107
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2   Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing my HBFP and hovering my new Belt CP V2
Page 1 of 1