RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

No more parts for the Esmart?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suriano

suriano

No more parts for the Esmart? Empty
PostSubject: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:30 pm

I dont understand whats going on. This was the email I got this morning from
Ron at lakeside Heli....

Sorry to inform you the TWF company makers of the E SKY helicopters will not make any more parts for the G Smart or the E Smart.
Your order will not be processed.
Thank you for your efforts and new business. Sorry I can not provide the parts.
Cheers,
Ron

At the same time though we are hearing that they are going to remake the Esmart.
What does this mean? How can you make a heli with no parts?

Is the new Esmart they say they are making going to be completely different?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 1:11 pm

...............Esmarts Future......................

No more parts for the Esmart? Helipictures065-1

...........................Cardboard Casket........................

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:08 pm

In my opinion, it doesn't matter if the new E-Smart is differant from the old one or not. E-sky needs to continue to make parts for the old one regardless. If they stop making parts for the E-Smart for sure, I PROMISE you all that I will stop purchasing Esky helicopters completely. There are PLENTY of other companys that make fine helicopters that I can buy from, and plenty of compatable parts for my HBFP and Belt CP to keep me going.

If Esky looses enough customers over this issue, and thy SHOULD loose plenty, maybe they will stand up and take notice.

Donnie D No more parts for the Esmart? 738623

and not a very happyy Donnie D either
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:01 pm

The ES600 will be coming back, I have been told this by a VERY reliable source, I'm not allowed to say who what where why but it will be coming back. Especially when I get my hands on a ES500 (the ESky 900, I changed its name) thats one heli that won't do very well at all but it might share some of the same parts but more importantly I'll be able to show why the ES600 is better. But ESky won't abandon the Large heli market, I showed them that the US market is gradually moving towards big helis and there currently is a big gap where the ES600 used to be. They have noticed this but unfortunately there is no way they'll be able to get the whole ES600 kit back into production before the holidays, but I'm pressing hard to get some parts. I'll keep everyone posted on any progress I make with the parts.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:50 pm

Nuttcaze, We would love to know if the Esmart will be the same or different than it is now.
Do you know? Or have an opinion on that?

Are they going to want us all to buy a new heli from them, I mean thats what would make
for good business on there end. To resale a new heli thats in the 600 class would be better
for them. That would still mean that the Esmart is dissposable. Could be why we might be
hearing about them not making any more parts. Althought if they could completely remake
the Esmart to be better than it is now and still keep the prices of the old one, I might be
interested in getting a new one.

Marc, ring in on this one if you could.........

Also Marc, I appreciate the work you put into Heli's and this Forum. Just wanted to say Thanks..
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Marc, The dude at Lakeside helis, Ron I think.......He just said that he had some 900's coming
from Esky. Thats it.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:51 am

I'm pretty sure it'll be slightly upgraded from the original, but I could be wrong on that. I've told them repeatedly that there are only a few updates that need to be done and also to keep it far away from the tech/development department, I told them that the current ES600 owners don't want them screwing with it unneccessarily. I want it to be 95% the same to the original.

I should clarify about what I meant about the 900, I'm sure Lakeside will get them at some point in time but intitially they will only be available at xheli, much like the HBFP V2, if you want one in the US you have to order from xheli, same will apply to the 900, again could be wrong but look at the HBFP V2, I knew that xheli would be the only US dealer to get them initially and that is why I say the same of the 900 because I have been told the same thing about that from the same person. But thats not to say that only xheli will sell them, I'm sure alot of ESky dealers are interested in them just that xheli will be the first to carry it, Crazysmile but I predict that the ES500 (900) will be a bigger failure then the E-Smart when it comes to sales, the ES500 is nice but has arrived too late in the game to be competitive, the enitire head is plastic and just a bigger version of the Belt CP, lol
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: reply   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Again I'll post this from RON at lakeside, Sounds like he and Nuttsey are being told the same thing ...finally!!! I'm just so happy that they are gonna make it again!!!! Any differances there is should be no problem for us to work-around and apply it to our exisiting "E"'s

Good news for E Sky, after a long conversation the E Smart and the G Smart will be built again, it will be better than ever and will have upgrades. The helicopters are flying now and need some fine tuning. I do believe many of the parts will still fit however many items have changed. I have order the 900 for you as it is built to order so the time is at least 20 day if not 30. That's the way it is but you will have the first one I receive. I have ordered parts for the belt CP V2 helicopters and inventory of helicopters as well. I have the tools they offer now as far as the screw drivers and the Allen drivers in stock.
Let your forum know that things are a little slow but will soon arrive and be better than ever as I have written a number it items that needed to be changed on the G Smart to make it the helicopter of choice.
Thank you as always for your support.
Cheer's to you and your mates,
Ron Greene President Lakeside Hobbies/ Pegasus USA
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey FD,

How do I order from Lakeside, Email,website,phone?

Fill me in.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Web   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:51 pm

You order on the web.. Its
http://www.pegasushelisusa.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more parts for the Esmart?   No more parts for the Esmart? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more parts for the Esmart?
Page 1 of 1