RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! Empty
PostSubject: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:47 pm

As some of you may already know I recently ordered 4 batteries. I just got the batteries in the mail. It took them 2 days to arrive from HONG KONG! How amazing! I am very happy with the looks of the batteries, they look very neatly done (don't look like cheap generic crap that is rough around the edges). I must say, even though they do slightly over charge for shipping (overcharged me by $5 according to postage on the parcel) they are a great company to order from. Also, if you are just jumping to buy a battery the initial impression of these tunrigy's is good, but I haven't got to try them yet as I am still waiting on my helicopter to be delivered (it is out for delivery). Pics of Heli + Battery will be up later today!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:45 pm

I too really like Hobbycity, I've never had any probs but I do make sure not to order stuff with low stock and usually try to keep my orders over $300 so that shipping doesn't seem like soo much of a rip off, I've used the cheap shipping option with good luck but it just takes forever, the Express shipping is expensive but worth every penny IMO. I've received my packages up to 4 days after it was sent from CHINA orange71
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:30 pm

Yeh I meant to say that. I HIGHLY recommend the express air mail shipping, it was well worth the extra money. They came QUICK! Also, remember to order on sunday from there!
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: hobbyking.com   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:03 pm

hey i ordered a gyro from hobbyking.com and it shipped out and left hong kong yesterday how long does it usually take to get to you im on the east coast

how long did it take to get u you guys?
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 9:17 pm

burton8012 wrote:
hey i ordered a gyro from hobbyking.com and it shipped out and left hong kong yesterday how long does it usually take to get to you im on the east coast

how long did it take to get u you guys?

Depends, which shipping did you use?
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 11:15 pm

International (Registered) Air Mail 0 - 100g$4.79
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:06 pm

Your order might take a while then, unless you use the EMS express it can take up to 3 weeks, but the Express option can get you your stuff in under a week
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: fast shipping with cheapest shipping charge   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Noo way my order shipped out from Hobbyking on monday the 14 and i got it today the 17.. it seems all things from Hong Kong get to me quick i think its due to my location on the east coast and being buy major airports and catainer ships (NYC)& (EWR-Newark Airport)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!   Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hobby King (hobbycity) ROCKS!
Page 1 of 1