RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! Empty
PostSubject: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 pm

Today was meant to be, I got my batteries from hong kong on the same day as I got my heli (might I add I ordered the Heli almost a week before the batteries) anywhoo. It is here, and it came in the WRONG COLOR, yes after alerting Xheli of them having a problem with their system so you couldn't order a green one, I had my order canceled and placed it again, I even put that I wanted a green one in the order notes. Oh well, I have it now, whatever color.

Here are pics
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0041
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0043

Expect many questions, pictures, and lots of what I think of this stuff. So far it looks like the most expensive part of what I bought is the Tx. Anywhoo, off to the school of Radd. I will be back soon!
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:38 pm

What is the trainer switch?

The batteries take a long time to charge. I am charging #3 now though.

I put fresh rechargeables in the remote, brand new ones that I just bought and just charged. 2300 mah, however the battery indicator indicates just 1 green light? Anyone else experience this?
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:51 pm

Here are some with it's shirt off. She got a little mad at me, I told her I was going to delete them though :prop:

It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0044
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0045
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0046
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0047
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0048
It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! DSCF0049
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:27 pm

I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you make the pictures a little bit bigger?

laughing013 orange69 laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm

With this picture you can see all the plastic parts. They REALLY should consider using all aluminum heads(?), I mean it just looks so cheap. Sorry on size though, most places resize pictures automatically.
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 4:58 pm

I was wondering, if it's not too much trouble, could you make the pictures a little bit bigger?

lol :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Donnie D wrote:

laughing013 orange69 laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088

:giggle: Aye bit small for the laptop screen, can only just tell its an rc heli!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!   It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It finally came my Honey Bee FP V2!!!
Page 1 of 1