RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ESMART production!!!

Go down 
+4
burton8012
fazool
Donnie D
Fatdaddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ESMART production!!! Empty
PostSubject: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 11:38 am

Below is an Email I received this am from my friend RON, THIS IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Good news for E Sky, after a long conversation the E Smart and the G Smart will be built again, it will be better than ever and will have upgrades. The helicopters are flying now and need some fine tuning. I do believe many of the parts will still fit however many items have changed. I have order the 900 for you as it is built to order so the time is at least 20 day if not 30. That's the way it is but you will have the first one I receive. I have ordered parts for the belt CP V2 helicopters and inventory of helicopters as well. I have the tools they offer now as far as the screw drivers and the Allen drivers in stock.
Let your forum know that things are a little slow but will soon arrive and be better than ever as I have written a number it items that needed to be changed on the G Smart to make it the helicopter of choice.
Thank you as always for your support.
Cheer's to you and your mates,
Ron Greene President Lakeside Hobbies/ Pegasus USA
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 12:25 pm

NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT!! AND YES, I'M YELLIN.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
fazool

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:37 pm

This is great news for all of us. I think we all owe a big "thanks" to Marc. I don't know how he was able to get the right information and I don't care but he had this nailed from day 1. I for one couldn't be happier about this. I hope ESKY advertises this heli this time around, they will sell a boatload of them. Time to pop a beer.
Frank
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 3:38 pm

is the esmart the same size as the t-rex meaning larger frame longer boom?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:05 pm

the ES600 is just a little smaller then the T-rex 600
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: Hey, Experiment Dude ...!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 4:23 am

Thanks are in order, indeed.

You've done a fabulous job (as they often say in Hollywood Hyperbole). orange68

But a job well done is ... well, done!

And you did it. We did it. And now we need to buy them when they are ready. I'll buy at least one, but I'll skip the 900, I think. I wasn't campaigning for that one.

And maybe they need to hire Nuttsy for their ad campaign, sending him round the world to all the funflies and competitions.

Maybe get your buddy Justin Chi to build one and compete with it!

BTW, how's that build going? Still waiting on part 12.

And thanks again. Kudos.

Mick
PS The price of liberty (and E-Smart support) is eternal vigilance.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:48 pm

skipping the ES500 is a good idea, I want one because I want to show everyone that the ES600 is better but it really doesn't make sense for anyone to actually buy one, not with all the other 500 clones already available.

I had actually finished part 12 but decided to wait until I get my ES500 before I finish any more vids.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: 900   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:59 pm

Hey Nutts, Have you gotten any word when you will get it?? I actually am anxious to see it.. I'm an Esky fan, so even there other 500's and I have 2 I'm still anxious to get one of my own.. I think it will be a good flyer!! And with the lack of "E" parts we need our ESKY fix somehow!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:08 pm

no word yet, but what I'm more interested then getting it is how much the kit will actually sell for, I can't seem to get anyone to give me an answer about that one, any chance Ron knows what the retail price is?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: $$$$$   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm pretty sure the kit is gonna go for 179.00.. I heard that Xheli will get theirs in about a month because of shipping the contianer by boat... Ron gets his by DHL and thinks he will have his sooner.
He only orders small amounts compared to the others so somethins he gets his a bit faster cause of that..
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:44 pm

$179 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013

I love ya ESky but WTF are you guys thinking think004

Let me see, I could get an EXI 500 with a metal head and carbon fiber frame that since it is a T-Rex clone and I could get parts for it EVERYWHERE orrr I could spend $40 more on the ES500 and get a metal frame with a full PLASTIC head and almost no where to buy parts from. ahh such a tough decision Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Yup!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:39 pm

You know I agree with that 100%.. I think it will make a good 2nd heli.. you know, when you crash it you can stand to wait a month for the repair parts.. This is not gonna be a heli for everyone by any means.. But like I said if you are an ESky Pilot I think it is a must have....
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: Just Checking ...   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:24 pm

Hey, Nuttsy;

You mean you finished part 12 and didn't post it?

Or did you post it, and if so, where?

Thanks,

Mick
PS Still wondering whether the Exceed 2.4 ghz radio will work with my Logictech gyro orange78
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: 2100   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 1:37 am

Why do you think the gyro would not work with the TX??
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:31 am

WhiteKnite6 wrote:
Hey, Nuttsy;

You mean you finished part 12 and didn't post it?

Or did you post it, and if so, where?

Thanks,

Mick
PS Still wondering whether the Exceed 2.4 ghz radio will work with my Logictech gyro orange78

well its half finished, I shoot the video but never edited it, waiting on some things before I finish. I'm actually gonna be re-making alot of my vids soon.

the biggest thing I didn't like about the Exceed Tx was I couldn't add expo, but I personally wouldn't use it on something like the ES600, only a nice Comp Tx (DX6i, DX7, etc)
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: tx vs. gyro ...   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:04 am

FD ...

Some gyros have settings for the common tx's, like JR and Futaba. The tx I got was recommended as a low cost alternative by Nuttsy, so I thought I'd try it before getting the DX7, for now.

Later I can still use this one for my G2, which I wanted to upgrade to 2.4 ghz anyway.

But according to Finless Bob from Helifreak, certain gyros won't go into HH mode without knowing what Tx they are interpreting, and you select them from a menu.

Don't know if the Exceed will be recognized by one of the three settings for the 6100T.

No matter. I'll just have to splurge and get the Spektrum sooner rather than later.

take care ...

Mick
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: OK   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:18 am

Ok I see.. And yea the Logictech DOES need to know the TX it is working for..
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: ... moments ago   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:20 am

... I just took the nearly $200 plunge and bought the DX6i.

Found it on ebay with the A6200 and charger and batt pack for $169 plus $12.99 shipping. Tired of shopping for a used one, and the DX7 just doesn't offer anything to me that I'll need until I get a nitro. That'll be a long while, since I prefer electrics.

So the Exceed RC Tx will go for my Exceed Heli, and that makes sense. AND, I don't want to be the man crying like a baby when he tries to fly his Smarty and he ends up a Dummy.

If Nuttsy says don't do it, I'm just going to defer to his wisdom on that count.

I want to state here in public that Suriano has been a good resource for me in my helicopter endeavors via PM.

Maybe we should've posted them here for other's sake.

Thanks, Suriano,

Mick
Back to top Go down
akent

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Mick, I think you were smart to buy a new DX6i.
There was a recall last year where the pots on the transmitter were bad. I bought one of those. It was a royal PITA to get it fixed. I actually gave it away later and got a DX7.

It could have been possible, if you bought a used one, to get one of those bad ones.

In some ways, I like the way the DX6i sets up better than the DX7.

Once you get your ES600 all setup, you'll probably want to move all of your other models over to the Spektrum!
That's what I did!
Kent
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: Rx for Tx ...   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 am

Kent;

I've been shopping for a Tx for several months now, and I've come across a lot of disclaimers about the DX6i and the recall. Everyone assures buyers that the one they are selling isn't subject to it, or has been sent in and fixed. I'm sure my new one will be fine, as you say.

Funny you should mention the way it sets up, because I've watched some "How to .." videos for both the 6i and the 7, and I got the same impression. Plus, I have no plans to start using Nitros any time soon, nor flying planes, so the 6i is just enough (and nothing more than I need).

I think my other models won't need it! The Raptor G2 PE is a really cute little heli in the 400 class. I've also upgraded the battery to 2200 mah, up from the paltry 1200 mah that came with it, AND double upgraded the motor to the brushless Alpha 400. The only gripe I have with it so far is that it shudders spooling up. I think due to the plastic frame: it's just a little bit too flexible.

Overall, I'm impressed with the quality/price of the Exceed RC brand. I understand that the G2 is the exact same thing as a Walkera 36#, which by all accounts, isn't a well-loved brand. Maybe they are just compatible, and the Exceed RC brand is better, I don't know.

But I like the G2, and I like the Exceed 2.4 ghz Tx and Rx. It's also 1/4th the price of a DX6i. I already have the Exceed Tx, and just to buy an Rx to use it with my DX6i, it would cost more than the Exceed RC Tx and Rx.

Think I'll just set up the G2 for the Exceed Tx, and call it good.

But there are a total of 10 models I can store on the Spektrum.

Wonder what they'll be?

Nuttsy, I hate to admit it, but the pix of the Esky ES500 look really good. I don't know why I fall for those Esky helis, but I'd rather have it than the EXI, even if it does cost a little more. I may just have to pick one up after all.

Y'all take care now;

Mick
PS Just finished rebuilding the G2. Talk about Murphy's law! It may fly tomorrow, and that's a pleasant thought.

It's really funny how you get into this hobby and then you realize, one by one, all the things other fliers already know. Fx, Carbon Fiber is good! Don't skrimp on gyros or transmitters! Buy helis with readily available parts! Be careful using wood blades! Don't fly your helicopter into a chain link fence!

And so on ... Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: DX's   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:56 am

Just wait till you fly with your DX6!! You will have ALL your helis on it very soon..!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

yep, nothing better then being able to take a few helis or planes to the field and only need to bring 1 Tx orange68

I would recommend the EXI 500 over the ES500 anyday, not that the ES500 is a bad heli just that the EXI 500 is a much better value.
Back to top Go down
Crash & Burn

Crash & Burn

PostSubject: E-smart Esky   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 9:22 am

This si what Esky sent me orange3

Good morning!

It’s very glad to hear from you.

Sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you. We have discontinued ESMART and GSMAERT to make some improvements, but there are some stocks in our distributors. You may get the parts you needed from our distributors in USA. Please kindly find following information.

1) Company: Lakeside Hobbies/Pegasus USA

Contact person: Ron Greene
Email: Triumphrtg@aol.com

Address: 18 Brayton Dr. Southwick, Massachusetts.01077
Phone 413 569 2468 Shop
Fax 413 569 0683
Cell 413 537 1694

Web: www.pegasushelisusa.com

2) Company:HeliDirect LLC

Contact person: Ann

Email: ann@helidirect.com

Web: www.helidirect.com

Address:730 Eastern Ave, #096Malden MA 02148

Tel: 1-617-755-5448

Please feel free to contact me if anything we can do for you.

Thanks again for your email and great support of our products.

Have a nice day!

With regards

Rachel

ESKY HOBBY CO., LTD

Tel: +86 755 81728002 ext 550

Fax: +86 755 29759716

Email: rachel@esky-sz.cn

MSN: rachel@twf-sz.com

Web: www.twf-sz.com

Address:F2, 28Building North Yongfa industrial Park, Jinxiu Road Heyi Village, Shajing Town, Bao An district, Shenzhen, China

atomic atomic atomic atomic atomic atomic atomic atomic atomic stretcher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESMART production!!!   ESMART production!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESMART production!!!
Page 1 of 1