RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Anyone ever used this ESC?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Sorry FD it took me so long to get back, but it has been one of THOSE days at work. I would fax the manuel pages to you but the only fax machine I have access to is the one at the office at work, and the boss has been on the rampage lately. Thank goodness I work outside and I can keep as much air between me and her and that office as possable.

But anyway, I have the clutch/fan assembly and all the manuel pages that deal with the drive system all boxed up and ready to go out in the morning. I'm sending it priority mail, so it should be there by Thursday or Friday I would think.

Again , I'm sorry, but I had to send my laptop off for repair today and I'm using a loaner computer, so I'm really behind. Thanks for being patient with me.

Let me know if you need me to measure anything.

Oh yeah, those Hackers can have a gear box added, but did you see the price? That hacker I was looking at with a gear box was about $500. Kind of out of my reach. I think the Hacker would be overkill anyway, don't you?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Motor and stuff   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:17 pm

Yea D, I do think the hacker is a little much..especally if your gonna use 6.. We can get all we need with the scorp. for about 140... I'm anxous to look the stuff over and figure out what you will need..I'll try to come up with a couple choices for you, with pro's and con's for each..
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Thanks, you're the man FD. I trust you 100% with the Scorpions. I've heard you say a lot of posative stuff about the one's you have used.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Thanks!!   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Yea D the Scorp.s are way powerful!!!! And there out with some for the TREX 700 size!!!Those are the ones I'm thinkin..Go to HeliDriect and check them out!!!!
I just finnished up the tail pitch slider fix on my metal!!!!!
I haven't flown it yet but IT WORKS PERFECT!!!!! Pictures I took are shitty so I'll do them again tonight start to finnish!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:04 pm

Good. I figure it's just a matter of time before I break mine. I'll check out the Scorpions. I allways thought they were good looking motors. I like the color.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Scorp.   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:07 pm

I actually have one on every heli of mine except the "E"
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:47 am

Stuff on the way by Priority mail, FD.

Thanks,
Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm

OK bud, We will get it done when we get the stuff!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever used this ESC?   Anyone ever used this ESC? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever used this ESC?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: