RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ESC connectors are bigger than my motors

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nanor

ESC connectors are bigger than my motors Empty
PostSubject: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:01 pm

Hi, i just got my new ESC (40A Brushless Electric Motor Speed Controller ESC [Volcano Series]) for my Esky Belt CP 2 and the connectors on ESC are bigger than the motor connectors. Is there easy work around? Is it safe to use this ESC or do i just switch the right size connectors to the new ESC?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:33 am

You'll need to replace connectors on ESC or motor. Or on both if you can't find connectors that are installed
Back to top Go down
Nanor

PostSubject: Re: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 9:29 am

ok, thank you i will do that. Also where is the best place to buy these bullet connectors for my ESC?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:11 am

Go to any local hobbyshop, or radio shack.
Back to top Go down
Nanor

PostSubject: Re: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:14 am

connectors soldered and working like a charm now :) thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ESC connectors are bigger than my motors   ESC connectors are bigger than my motors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESC connectors are bigger than my motors
Page 1 of 1