RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ESKY BIG LAMA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tomica

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:35 pm

First flight of my new ESKY BIG LAMA, just needed some triming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80shGSRX7pY
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 pm

:clap: :bigthumb: It looks to be smoth as silk. I thought the driver of the car would blow it's horn at you, looked very close on video orange51
Back to top Go down
apache

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

lol thats cool :clap: i'm going to buy that
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:48 pm

That's nice flying.....now you have to move up to the Nine Eagles Kestrel. Congrats on your flight.

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
tomica

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 pm

Oh i have BELT CP over a year now (great heli), this is just for fun. :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:47 pm

How many blades have you gone through on the Lama, or do you not take it up in the wind that much?
Back to top Go down
tomica

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:59 pm

On heli are still original blades, no damage, those spares that came with it are unpacked. I flew it in mild wind, have to say it handles great. Just have to be carefull with side wind, then it get´s very trickie. Summary: 9 flights, 0 falls. I LOVE THIS HELI !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ESKY BIG LAMA Empty
PostSubject: Re: ESKY BIG LAMA   ESKY BIG LAMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ESKY BIG LAMA
Page 1 of 1