RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Rudder Noise (normal?)

Go down 
+2
sdjb
burton8012
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
suriano

suriano

Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:42 pm

Oh also my exi doesnt make any noises like that. I dont think its normal.
Mine is just as smooth in both directions. Good luck...
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:14 am

yeah i hear ya im think im gunna get the fut 401 i would get it but i maxed out the last of my credit since i stated this hobby in aug 1500 bucks and this is only where im at cause i should of just skipped all the cheap stuff and buying dumb palm micro heli's and all kinda of parts and upgrades for my others

Last edited by burton8012 on Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:19 am

ohh and BTW i do think it must be the cheap gyro causeing my alignment problems with the tail slider cause you said your cheap gryo did the same with having to move it to the left
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 am

as ive said before 90 degrees on the servo and 8 degrees pitch on the tail blades towards left (8 degrees gap between the tail blades) center all your trims and set your travel adjust to 100 percent. trust me, the moment you do this , your heli will hover very straight with equal throws on left and right. you can ask an experience pilot who sets up the heli correctly, this is how they do it. If you have the money, i would buy the gy520 this is far by the best gyro or the spartan. procey, but this gyro centers itself and very adaptive. If you set your heli right especially the tail, you're heli will fly very nice.
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Guys I use the Telebee gyros all the time and have no troubles one time I did because that gyro was
in a crash They work well for me Hmmm

sdjb
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

i didn't get around to making that video set up yet but ill get it done today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rudder Noise (normal?)   Rudder Noise (normal?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rudder Noise (normal?)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2