RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

damn wires :@

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eltoffer

damn wires :@ Empty
PostSubject: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:30 pm

Hi guys its me again now is about my battery a wire is unsoldered is this one

damn wires :@ Dsc04153y

can i fix it :S please give a positive answer
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 pm

well anyway im buying new batteries what is the pest brand i could choice???
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:06 am

you can get the turnigy or the zippy at hobbycity.com. If you want the best , i say go for the outrage. very good battery
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:42 am

Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:06 am

shipping alone is already 31 bucks. Like i said , go to hobby city you can get the 20-25c 2200 mah 11.1 v for 16 bucks. ita turnigy and zippy. really good batteries. you said you wanted the best brand right? get the OUTRAGE BATTERY!!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:07 pm

Same thing happened to me few times. Just remove shrink wrap and solder that wire back :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:40 am

well i soldered it back and seems to be ok, charging was fine, all cells balanced, but havent tested it yet :S

anyway i would like to ask your advise again

while i was deciding on repair it or buy another i bought a new battery same brand (zippy) and same A (2.2)

but i noticed a little difference on my old battery it looks a bit just a bit "swollen" or something like that

what you guys think??????

i have to punctuate battery state was already like this before desoldering the wire

is it normal to turn like this before some time????

damn wires :@ Dsc04208i

damn wires :@ 34zd6vn
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:18 pm

any suggest?????
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Hey, It looks puffed a little. Usually from over draining the battery. This is why we use
timers on our radio. To let us know when to land. I use a 2200mah I set my timer so
that I consume around 1800~1900mah.

A few times I didnt use my timer and when you fly untill there is no more power and you
are forced to land, Your battery will be HOT and puffed a little. Its usually not a good
idea to use puffed batterys.

Also if the cells are way out of balance that will cause the battery to puff....
Back to top Go down
eltoffer

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 pm

Well i have never over-drained my battery usually always stops when 3.75 volts per cell :S or 3.8 so why could this have happened?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: damn wires :@   damn wires :@ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

damn wires :@
Page 1 of 1