RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MORBIOUS

mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft Empty
PostSubject: mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:52 pm

you said on the video about people having the spacer left out....

johnny g
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft Empty
PostSubject: Re: mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:07 am

ahh, ok I had to go back and watch my own video again Crazysmile , lol. well what it was apparently is that some people were taking the 2 bearing that hold the main shaft in the original HBFP frame and a 3rd one (I don't know from where) and they were stacking the 3 of them on each other to make up for not getting the spacer thats supposed to be used. I got the spacer so I never tried using bearings
Back to top Go down
MORBIOUS

PostSubject: thanks mark, man you sure do your job well,start your own parts compay   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:29 am

you could make a fortune,your the only guy who knows whats going on, plus ypu have that likeable quality.all these part co are arrogant. have you seen xheli, now there are no pictures for there re order on parts for the fp and cp.stupid!!!!

best johnny g
Back to top Go down
MORBIOUS

PostSubject: one more thing---   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:32 am

how do i add the supports for a horizontal fin...??? that is how and where do i get the parts to make it up.......johnny g
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 pm

when you buy the fin set it should come with the mounts for it
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:14 pm

My friend frame even came with 2 spacers :giggle: I guess we were lucky :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft   mark---i  was wrong the (  heli-fever  )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mark---i was wrong the ( heli-fever )the fiber frame upgrade for the hfp------ the main shaft
Page 1 of 1