RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grasshopper

Grasshopper

What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS? Empty
PostSubject: What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?   What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:39 am

I would like to get blades locally as well as the ring like connectors.

Are those parts common to all helicopters or are they specific to just a few?

Seems like the ring connectors should be common to all helicopters as well as the blades.

What kind of blades does this Heli take? I notice blades are designated numbers which I guess is their size as well as a number that indicates pitch. What does this heli use?

I know I can get this stuff online, I just don't want to wait a week to hover it again.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?   What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 2:55 am

There are very few parts for your HBFP that you'll be able to get at your LHS. Its actually probably gonna be a bad thing to even mention the name ESky in the store. Most LHS's sell E-Flite which is the main competitor to ESky and also TWICE the price.

My LHS's used to talk soo much sh!t about ESky heli's, about them being cheap copys and crappy quality, one even told me single rotor fixed pitch helis were a waste of time and thats why E-Flite didn't make them (now this was before E-Flite did start making their little single rotor helis) but then 2 months after he said that E-Flite released a few single rotor FP's so I went back down and laughed at him :crylaugh: But they really stopped talking trash when I brought my ES600 in to show them, can you say "open mouth insert foot". That was a really good day :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Wayne

PostSubject: Re: What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?   What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:00 am

True that Nutt! That was EXACTLY my experience at two LHS this weekend. They have a wall full of spare E-Flight parts and they are more than double the price of ESky parts.
Sorry Grasshopper, probably best to order a stock of replacement parts ahead of time to have on hand. It sucks to wait for shipping, but you'll save major $$ in the long run. I hovered a whole battery last night without any loss of control or crash. Dang, I hope I crash at least a couple more times so all my inventory of parts is not a waste. Probably will start crashing once I go outside when the weather breaks here in May or June next year.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?   What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What HBFP v2 parts can I get at the typical E-flight LHS?
Page 1 of 1