RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

striped main gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

striped main gear Empty
PostSubject: striped main gear   striped main gear I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:51 pm

I forgot you had to be at 50 percent throttle before hitting idle up. Did it at zero throttle. Which Nutcaze sticky has video how to replace it and the number of the sticky? sad122
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

striped main gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: striped main gear   striped main gear I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:11 am

just loosen the screw at the bottom of the main shaft, remove the main shaft, replace the main gear with a new one, put the main shaft back in and fix it with the screw you opened at first at the bottom of the shaft.

i accidently switched several times into idle up too and nothing was damaged. maybe you have too much slack between motor and main gear? i set mine so i can put a paper between both and it doesnt make holes in the paper when i rotate the motor by hand.
Back to top Go down
shadowforce1946

shadowforce1946

striped main gear Empty
PostSubject: Thanks for info   striped main gear I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:11 am

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

striped main gear Empty
PostSubject: Re: striped main gear   striped main gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

striped main gear
Page 1 of 1