RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear Empty
PostSubject: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

hey does ne1 think that the blase 400 main tail drive gear will fit my belt cp v2 AND WILL a belt cp v1 main tail drive gear work? im missing one tooth on the gear and i hear a clicking sound i think i can still fly it but not sure i wanna take the chance and reply on these two question will be very beneficial
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:24 pm

You mean about that gear that spins belt from the main gear? From belt cp V1 it shoud work. Don't know about blade 400 though.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: blade 400 main tail drive gear right size but not sure bout the shaft size   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 pm

hey thats the gear do u know whats holding that gear onto the shaft does it come off cause the blade 400 has the same size gear and it would fit my belt cp v2 if i was able to just remove the gear and put it on my belt tail main gear shaft and junk the rest.....or maybe the whole main tail gear whole unit will fit cause i do know that the upper and lower main gears from a blad 400 do work on a belt cp so that proves that the tail main drive gear will fit but not sure about the length of the shaft soor imm all over the place with this
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:24 pm

The Blade 400 gear fits the Belt CP V1. That is what I am using on mine. It seems to be a bit quieter and smoother and is supposeed to be a bit stronger. I also have the Micro Heli delrin gear in my parts inventory, but I haven't tried it yet.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:02 am

DD, he is not talking about the main gear orange73 I think he means that little gear that drives belt from the main gears orange78 Belt cp v1 gear should work orange74 And about blade 400 I really don't know Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:19 am

Oh OK, I misread.

Thanks, Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: tail driven gear set   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:21 pm

how bout a belt cp tail driven gear set on my belt cp v2?

link below of the gear from a belt cp v1

http://www.xheli.com/ek1-0544.html
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:09 pm

It should work orange71 I think it is the same as in v2
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 pm

ok ill give it a try it sucks that you can't get esky pasts from hobby shops i actully asked the guy why they don't carry ne he said something like that they are a bunch of greedy B@stards and something about they are not lyal and on and on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear   belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

belt cp v2 main tail main drive gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: