RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Maiden EXI 500CF hover!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cgetman02

cgetman02

Maiden EXI 500CF hover! Empty
PostSubject: Maiden EXI 500CF hover!   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:23 pm

Not real interesting. Just my first hop in rate to adjust the tail servo position. I'll have to figure out how to record in lower resolution. I had a good video but it was above the 300meg photobucket limit.
It flies great!

Maiden EXI 500CF hover! Th_MVI_0405
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Maiden EXI 500CF hover!   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Try youtube its free to open.......

Let us see more when you get it fly'n.......
Back to top Go down
kaymm2

kaymm2

PostSubject: Re: Maiden EXI 500CF hover!   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:12 am

Awesome! More! Yeah use youtube if possible.
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Maiden EXI 500CF hover!   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:07 pm

cgetman02 wrote:
Not real interesting. Just my first hop in rate to adjust the tail servo position. I'll have to figure out how to record in lower resolution. I had a good video but it was above the 300meg photobucket limit.
It flies great!

Maiden EXI 500CF hover! Th_MVI_0405

video does not work for me.
dont record with lower res, just use virtualdub to resize and encode with xvid and lame codec.
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Better video using Youtube   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Let's try this one via Youtube. Hopefully this one will work better and will also be more interesting.

I'm jumping you to another thread.

https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/6ch-collective-pitch-helicopters-f8/exi-500cf-video-t1685.htm

:grinn:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maiden EXI 500CF hover!   Maiden EXI 500CF hover! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maiden EXI 500CF hover!
Page 1 of 1