RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden

Go down 
+3
Fatdaddy
blackrain0119
Ty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden Empty
PostSubject: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:50 pm

hey guys....if you would indulge me. this is the maiden of my new trex 500 esp and fly around my local "flea market' parking lot....

Go easy on me....I was scared to crap, but I done well....cheers.

Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:59 pm

very nice orange74
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: VERY COOL!!!!!   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:26 pm

Very cool Dude!!!! I just love mine!!!! Mine is the EXI clone, but it is the Carbon and full CNC!!!!And I've added a censored load of HiPo parts/upgrades including the Toqure tube tail and It SMOKES!!!!!! I did, just last week loose a bearing
in the Scorpion Motor and I'm waiting now for the rebuild kit!!!! But I love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:00 am

Thanks very much guys....It means alot to me. I only learnt to fly 3mths ago. It was Esky that gave me the ability and watching the vids and advice of Nuttcaze. Now I build from the kit right up to flying them....wow, what a ride and feeling.

Wish I was in the states to attend the funflys that are being held. FatDaddy is a very giving person....I commend you on your generosity in every respect.

cheers guys. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: AHHHH Shucks!!!   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:04 am

Thank you!!!! I will be settin a date for next summers 2nd annual very soon and maybe with enough notice you will be able to make it.... I'm really going to do things diff. for this one... I gonna ask for a couple guys to form a committie to get it done right!!!! We got a 30 acre field and I'd love to have heli's flyin the whole thing at once next year!!!! But I can't set something like I want to do up alone!!!!
I'm sure I'll get all the help I need!!!!LOL
Anyway GREAT Luck with your 500!!!!I've only been flyin since end of jan. myself but I'm lovin it!!!!Big time!!!!
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

PostSubject: SWEET   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:16 am

Ty, Very nice Bro. Dont ya just love it. Man what a great hobby we have today. The Web just brings
a world of help right to our homes. Back when I started RC it was far and few beteen to find help
it was all teach your self or just not do it. Man the things I've seen change. 1974 is when I started
took alot of bucks and time. ARF's where not around unless you payed someone to build for you.
I just finished up my EXI 450 and started my Copter X the EXI flys real nice. Going to get a scale
fuse for the copterX I think the Huges 500E is the one I'am going for.

Well good luck and have fun
Later
sdjb
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: FUNFLY!!   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 am

Yes it is the best hobby!!It can be very unforgiving though!!! For me the building is just as much fun as the flyin!!! It seems I just can't stop.. Since I'm building a HDX500 using 6s packs, I figure its time to "UP" the EXI 500 some!! So I've been shoping for a NuMotorv 1706H-1.5Y and Castle C. 45a HV ESC!!!! Man that thing is really ROCK now!!!!

Anyway I was thinkin, Maybe toss a couple guys fron near by or on the way, in my van and cruise on out!!!! I've been trying to fly at some new places whenever I can..!!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:06 am

Hi guys..I'm building a HK-T500 from HobbyKing right now, but I will have to put it aside for the moment. The swashplate is crap and the arms binds with the swashplate in some manouvers. This can spell a disaster in terms of injury and finances. I understand the main blade holders break in flight and the blades become missiles. Right now, I can't seem to get the TowerPro MG930 servos to stop humming....I'm using a Turnigy Plush 80A ESC w/UBEC 5A. The Rx is AR6200 and the Tx is a DX7.

Oh well....at least I have my TRex 500 ESP and Belt CP V2 to fly around with.

Cheers and keep this site rocking the way it is. It is a friendly helpful site to visit.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Ty wrote:
I only learnt to fly 3mths ago
YOU`RE A NATURAL IF YOU`RE DOING THAT AFTER JUST 3 MONTHS signs107
OR MAYBE I`VE TAKEN THE LONG,LONG WINDING ROAD TO GET THERE argh
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:26 pm

247rememberme wrote:
Ty wrote:
I only learnt to fly 3mths ago
YOU`RE A NATURAL IF YOU`RE DOING THAT AFTER JUST 3 MONTHS signs107
OR MAYBE I`VE TAKEN THE LONG,LONG WINDING ROAD TO GET THERE argh

Yep...it took just 3 mths......was flying a Co-Dauphin and Honeybee FP before that. Check me out in the "Introduce yourself forum".
Winters in Canada is an indoor sport :crylaugh: for months in the year....our flying season is only about 4mths and this year it was a windy 4mths....but I had to fly man.

When you want to do something really bad....you find a way to do it. orange71 It's like wanting to go in the middle of Times Square....you will find a way...lol orange49 kane

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Nice heli must admit the 500 does look good.

Wow you've got some cracking wave bars in those clouds :grinn:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Ty wrote:

Yep...it took just 3 mths......was flying a Co-Dauphin and Honeybee FP before that. Check me out in the "Introduce yourself forum".
Winters in Canada is an indoor sport :crylaugh: for months in the year....our flying season is only about 4mths and this year it was a windy 4mths....but I had to fly man.

When you want to do something really bad....you find a way to do it. orange71 It's like wanting to go in the middle of Times Square....you will find a way...lol orange49 kane

Cheers.

:bigthumb: :clap: :bigthumb: Great work :bigthumb: :clap: :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden   New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TRex 500 ESP - Maiden
Page 1 of 1