RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jkrchelipilot

jkrchelipilot

UPSIDE DOWN FLYING......... Empty
PostSubject: UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........   UPSIDE DOWN FLYING......... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 11:23 am

Could somebody please,.......tell me what the stick/control inputs are to correctly fly inverted? I'm learning on a flight simulater and just can't quite get the job done without smashing into the ground!
Thank you...
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........   UPSIDE DOWN FLYING......... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Ok.........

First of all. Keep practicing, don't give up. You'll get it. I've peen practicing inverted in the sim for WEEKS, and I'm just barely starting to feel 'in-control.' It's taking me much longer to learn inverted hover than it did to learn upright hover. Try practicing some loops and rolls too.

For tail in inverted hover:

Throttle/Collective: Reversed
Rudder: Reversed
Aileron: Same as upright
Elevator: Reversed

Nose in:

Throttle/Collective: Reversed
Rudder: Reversed
Aileron: Reversed
Elevator: Same as upright

If your sim has the option to slow down (half speed or less is good) use it. When trying to figure out stick movements for a given orientation, I find that going slow helps a lot.

Try Helisim if your sim doesn't have that option.

Good luck :grinn:
Back to top Go down
g3nius

g3nius

PostSubject: Re: UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........   UPSIDE DOWN FLYING......... I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Like 4n6 said, practice practice practice. If you get in trouble.. drop your stick to shoot up and flip upright. Try to save yourself even if it's ugly. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........   UPSIDE DOWN FLYING......... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPSIDE DOWN FLYING.........
Page 1 of 1