RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt-CP Tail Servo question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
keithldick

keithldick

Belt-CP Tail Servo question Empty
PostSubject: Belt-CP Tail Servo question   Belt-CP Tail Servo question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:05 pm

I'm slowly replacing the parts that got totalled in the crash and was trying to adjust the push rod length to get it 90-deg. vertical... E-sky had the whole assembly twisted so the push rod had a bow to it and it wasn't running straight down the center of the tail boom...

Anyways, I took the main blades off and unhooked the motor and spooled it up to half throttle to check the center of the tail blades and one thing I noticed with the TX Gyro switch set *UP* i.e. (0) if I give it left or right control the Blades do not go back to "Center" after I release it... I have to toggle it a couple of times before they Center.... If I set the Gyro switch on the TX *Down* (1) they go right back to center after I left go of the control...

Is this the way it's suppose to work????
Back to top Go down
Beachcomber

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP Tail Servo question   Belt-CP Tail Servo question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:59 pm

I'm no expert, but that sounds backwards. When your switch is "1" you should be in "Heading Hold", which means your tail servo will not go back to center when you release the control stick. Does the gyro have any indication when in "Heading Hold", like a light or something?

When your switch is "0" you should be in "Rate", meaning your servo will go back to center.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP Tail Servo question   Belt-CP Tail Servo question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:13 pm

Yes, it is how it should work. 0 is HH mode and 1 is rate mode. In HH mode servo doesn't go back at center :grinn:
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP Tail Servo question   Belt-CP Tail Servo question I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:52 pm

Okay thanks P3tras.... :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP Tail Servo question   Belt-CP Tail Servo question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt-CP Tail Servo question
Page 1 of 1