RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cgetman02

cgetman02

Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question Empty
PostSubject: Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question   Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:36 pm

I have watched Nuttcaze tail servo setup videos and Finless tail servo setup videos. I'm still a little confused about how to setup the linkage.

With the tail servo arm at 90deg to the boom and the tail servo plugged into the rudder chanel, leaving the gyro out of the picture for now, these are the two areas that I'm confused on.

Should I be setting the position of the servo on the boom to have the tail control arm 90deg to the boom or should I adjust the position of the servo to get the tail pitch slider in the center of the slider movement?

I hope this question makes sense, it's been a long day!

orange78

Thanks for any information on tail linkage I can get.

Curt
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question   Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 9:06 am

You should move servo fitting position on the boom flyaway
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Getting closer to a good setup   Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:07 pm

After thinking about the tail setup today I came up with a plan and gave it a try tonite. The setup seems to be working, so far. I'm closer anyway.

More testing tomorrow.

Curt orange6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question   Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tail Servo Linkage Setup Question
Page 1 of 1