RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Need Advice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeepharley

jeepharley

Need Advice Empty
PostSubject: Need Advice   Need Advice I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:30 pm

Crashed my esky belt cp v2. Just learning need help. Damaged my main rotor parts and blades. Should I replace them with stock parts until I get better or upgrade? About $60 plus blades. Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Need Advice Empty
PostSubject: ????   Need Advice I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:03 am

Well JeepHarley, I guess your gonna get responces both ways. For me I went with the up-grades. Parts are parts. By that I mean your gonna be replacing them anyway. I don't think the replacement stuff cost more for the up-grades. If you use Esky anyway.
They are pretty easy to get also. I'm not sure how easy stock parts are to get cause I don't buy them. Frathering shafts are cheap and easy to replace.
My advise, If you go with up-grade stuff then DON'T get any super tough stainless steal replacements like shafts. This way you won't break the CNC up-grades. Better to bend a shaft them to snap a blade grip!!

I'v got in down to replacing the F. shaft in about 60 sec. I simply remove one allen from one side (of the bent shaft, inside the blade grip) then put it in the new shaft and then push the bent one out with the new one. BAM done..
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Need Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Advice   Need Advice I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:48 am

depends on what part you break as to wether or not upgrading it will be worth it or not. But most CNC head upgrades will improve the stability of the heli anyways so its not always just a cosmetic upgrade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need Advice   Need Advice I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need Advice
Page 1 of 1