RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New Servos for Belt CP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

New Servos for Belt CP Empty
PostSubject: New Servos for Belt CP   New Servos for Belt CP I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:44 pm

mailboxhappy Hi guys, I jusr received 4 Hitec HS55 servos to replace the stock srvos in my belt CP. I haven't started to replace them yet, and I have a few questions I would like some help with.

1. Is there anything different I need to do with the HS55's other than to just swap them out?

2. I guess I just use the servo horns from the stock servos, correct?

3. After I change them out, I will have 3 working stock servos. If I ever have one of the Hitec ones to go out, can I temperarily use one of the stock servos with the other Hitecs until I get a Hitec replacement?

Thanks for your help

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
HBFP Pilot

HBFP Pilot

PostSubject: Re: New Servos for Belt CP   New Servos for Belt CP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:28 am

1 - ?

2 - you'll have to use the servo horns that come with the servos, the esky ones won't fit

3 - you could prob get away with using an esky servo for the tail and keep all 3 cyclic servos the same, if anything you would have to keep the aileron and pitch servos the same brand while using a different elevator servo but again you'd be better trying to keep the cyclic servos the same
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: New Servos for Belt CP   New Servos for Belt CP I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:50 am

1. Just swap them if they fit
2. If the stock horns fits on new servos use them
3. HBFP Pilot said all info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Servos for Belt CP   New Servos for Belt CP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Servos for Belt CP
Page 1 of 1