RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Walkera parts for BS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sjflyer1

sjflyer1

Walkera parts for BS Empty
PostSubject: Walkera parts for BS   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:40 am

Hi,
Are Walkera 53-1 parts interchangeable with the BS? Blades, shafts etc. It would be nice to get replacement parts for 1/2 the price Exceed charges
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

PostSubject: bs - 53#1   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 5:49 am

the BS and 53#1 and 53#8 a lot of the parts enterchange - i get my cheap parts at hobby-wing.com flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

PostSubject: Re: Walkera parts for BS   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 11:55 am

The tail truss is always a big problem in breaking. Convert to the tail truss of the Walkera HM 53#8. It looks a lot cooler and is tougher to break.

flyaway
Back to top Go down
sjflyer1

sjflyer1

PostSubject: Replacement parts for BS   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Got the blades today and they work (worked) great. Changed out bad servo, but still an issue somewhere. Almost trimmed to hands off hover and then WHAM! she goes hard right and nothing will change attitude or speed , like the TX quits working(not a battery issue). Did this 2-3 times b4 2 blades bit it....so I got maybe 3 min on this set of blades that I waited 2 weeks for, only ordered 1 set to see if they worked.......
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

PostSubject: bs blades   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 pm

the last time i ordered blades i got 10 sets - did you think i was pulling leg about the blades ? - your antenna is not raped around the landing gear is it ? - i run mine through the tail to the rear and 6 inches hanging down - the excess just laying in the tail close to the front flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkera parts for BS   Walkera parts for BS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walkera parts for BS
Page 1 of 1