RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Today's Flights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:25 pm

WoooHooo I FLEW today!!! I mean flew, not just hoovering around!!! As she would start to try to drift while in hover, I just swung the nose in the direction of the drift and we were off.. I kepl it in a circle around me but it/I was flying it!!! I went thru 6 packs!!!
On the first one of the day it was moving around alot while hovering, I just couldn't hold it still, I'm gettin some slop in the head and its causing it to wander around, I just said screw it and swung the nose it the direction and wow I had control!!!! Just outstanding!!!

BUT, at some point in between #5 &#6 or at the start of 6 one screw ear on the tail servo somehow broke and I didn't see it!!! So about 30 sec. in of course it let go!!! The king spun like a top all the way down POW!!! So I got some work for tonight.. But worth it!!! Iam just pumped UP!!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:19 pm

good job on the flying man. i cant wait to actualy fly hovering is boring now lol.but again good job man. got any way of taking some video?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Maybe   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:44 pm

I do most of my flying during the day when I'm home alone. I'll try to get the ole lady to take some. Turns I've wiped out a Hitec also.. I got to stop crashin!! I got 3 more but they are for a diff. build so I'm gonna try flippin the offending gear, inside. I don't know if you can with a Hitec. I've heard someone say it could be done to an Esky so I'm gonna try... I guess it metal gears from here on out. And yea I was gettin pretty bored with hovering too. This was such a rush,blast wow is all I can say!!! I really can't wait to do it with the Esmart now. Everything is ordered and on the way. The main gears arrived today also, already made a deal to give up 2 in a battery deal, But I just love extras!!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 10:06 pm

sweet man i cant wait to fly my esmart neither or my exi lol keep up the good flying man
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: rebuild   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 11:41 pm

Yea, I've stolen a HS65 out of the Extreme build box! I'm building back up with one of the spare purple CNC heads too. So it should be back to new... til next time!!!lol
I hope to start my EXI next. Well after I've finnished the 2 or 3 I'm workin on now.
I haven't even started collecting parts for that yet. That will take a little bit, I plan on doin that one with hi-end stuff if I can swing it. I just saw the price of them new Hitec's that I was gonna use @ 209.00 ea I think I'll be using middle road servos. I want to use the logitech 6100 combo and that is like 290 itself so its gonna take some time!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:09 pm

blazemob wrote:
sweet man i cant wait to fly my esmart neither or my exi lol keep up the good flying man

next time I come up we're going outside and I'll hook my DX6i to yours and I'll take you for some outdoor flight orange68
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Down   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I ready for someone to hook to mine too!!!! Sure would be easier on my heart!!!LOL
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:33 pm

well by the time we come out for the funfly I should have enough practice on it to help you out too if you still need it, but by the sounds of it you'll be doing light 3D by then orange74
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: HAHAHA!!!   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Yea My 3d is by mistake!!!LOL Bring your car too!!
I'm hopping we get at least 5-6-7-8 or so. It gonna be a party!!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm also gonna bring my Piper Cub airplane, maybe I'll have another plane by then but helis are way more fun orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: COOL   Today's Flights I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 pm

I JUST WANT TO KEEP MINE IN ONE PEICE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Today's Flights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Flights   Today's Flights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Today's Flights
Page 1 of 1