RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Gyro Differances

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TOTO

TOTO

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: Gyro Differances   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:58 pm

I know I started another thread on this topic but this looks more appropriat. Is there a differance in head lock gyros. Looking at three differant ones E-Sky I-Max Aline Newbee don`t want to spend more money if they are all basicly the same. Do not mind spending more if the product is better looking for oppinions. Thanks flyaway
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyro Differances   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:42 pm

orange71 Thanks for starting the thread. I need the same info for a gyro for my ES 600. flyaway

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: Gyro   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:06 am

Well I don't know a whole bunch but what I do is this, My Esky HH gyro started glitching about one month old, and I've heard they are prone to go bad.It did however work very nicely when it was working ok! I've switched to Logitech, They are a bit pricey about 105. and 155 with the matching gyro, but they got a deal at Heliproz for 109 for both.. I've ordered that even when I wasn't going to use the servo, its small and I didn't want to use it my Esmart so I'll keep it as a spare. I'm settin up a Telbee right now on that 480 I've got so I'll know more tomorrow about that 29. from HK in hongkong and about 45 from Helidriect. I've heard very good things about them. I think Nuttcaze uses one on his Esmart. Anyway thats all I got on Gyro's. .
I've got the logitech 2100 on HBK2 and It does work GREAT so far for me, now keep in mind I don't/can't push it too hard yet but I think it'll be great. My plan is to use it on everything I've got. I've got three so far and one more on the way!!
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: I-max   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 am

Well I ended up with a I-max G192? I hope it is worthy of an EXI 450 thats the project I have it going towards Trying to get a flyer on a budget. $25 delivered to my door? We watched a vidio of this on a trx it seamed fairly stable, at this point in time just trying to get a hover bird being so new I still have the new car smell to me orange49
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyro Differances   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:34 pm

I've use the new ESky HH gyro on one of my EXI's and Telebee gyros on one my other EXI's as well as my ES-600 and I have a new gyro (MKS GY-292 - http://www.hobbypartz.com/mksgyprhegyf.html) that I'm gonna use on my third EXI.

Gyro Differances Mks03

I've never used a MKS but its only $35 so I figured I'd try it out.

As far as which one is better between the Telebee (same as the align one) and new ESKY HH gyro, I think they're about the same. orange80
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: ESky   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Yea I agree, I really di like the Esky, but it didn't last very long. I'm assuming that was the problem cause I've not seen it again, but I did switch servo's at the same time. But Like I said it Esky really did work very well. But I'm in love with the 2100T and 3100G combo it works great.
I'm using a telbee on this new Screamer but I'm not sure how to set it up yet. I'll most likely end switching over to the 2100 on that too. The gyro is so important that I really want to know it inside out and I figure the best way for that is to have only one.
Back to top Go down
TOTO

TOTO

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: gyro   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:24 pm

the 2100 and 3100 you talk about what brand are they align? I am a nubie and do not recognise the numbers? orange78
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: gyro   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Logitech 2100T/gyro 3100G/matching servo. Supposedly works only with the 2100 gyro, but might work with others including the 6100 logitech (Hi End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gyro Differances Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gyro Differances   Gyro Differances I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gyro Differances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: