RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My Turn

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:25 am

not sure what you mean by gyro sens or rudd D/R. My gyro switch is set to the default switch (which is also the Flap switch) you can set 1 or 0 for either HH or Rate, it best to have it set so that in HH mode the switch is going the same direction as most of the other switches (which is up) on mine I set it up backwards (switch down for HH mode) and always end up in rate mode for a min or so till I figure out what the heck is wrong with the heli orange51 but in the gyro menu which ever you want to be HH mode (1 or 0) just make sure that is the higher number

I figure I can't be more then 4 hrs awau from you. Heres me

My Turn - Page 2 ScreenShot001copy
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:33 am

Prel wrote:
I got a full CNC 450 but want a couple of birds that I can smack about till my skill lvl gets to CNC lol.

OMG, you nailed it right on the head. I am starting to hover my EXI's inverted and want some cheaper ones in case I crash, which by the way I happened to do today, was hovering inverted but went too low for my comfort level and didn't leave myself enough height to recover, only did like $20 in damage, could have been ALOT worse for what it was, I've had 3 accidents with my Squadron and it holds up really well. Get yourself some of the Blue Align replacement main gears for it, get the 3 pack of just the gears, not the whole gear set, its only like $9 and they are WAY stronger then the stock one, the stock one is strong but the align one is SUPER STRONG, lol.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: later for thegyro   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:50 am

Must be diff. with a DX7.. Anyway we got time later for that... I'm almost done installing a 2100 and 3100 on my screamer 480
Looks like I really need to get on the EXI 5 build !!!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:53 am

I'm gonna be upgrading to a nicer gyro once I start to do more 3D, I'll be calling on your help with the 2100 then orange71
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 2100   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 2:59 am

OK no problem, I just might know something about it by then !!LOL LOL!!! I really like it very much!!! I just wish the 3100 was bigger to handle bigger tails!! I know I'm not even pushing it AT ALL..
OH and we can talk about the gears tomorrow I still want the batts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Turn   My Turn - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Turn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2