RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

SUPER LIPOS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lowbudget

SUPER LIPOS Empty
PostSubject: SUPER LIPOS   SUPER LIPOS I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:04 am

new type of lipo called HYPERION - 4 times the life - go to ALLERC.COM for the info - you can copy the spec sheet from the site - click on a battery - go down to CLICK HERE for data sheet - total specs flyaway = VIC
Back to top Go down
RTF-HELI

SUPER LIPOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER LIPOS   SUPER LIPOS I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:09 pm

These batteries look very expensive. I rather be low budget and buy 4 LIPOs instead of one LIPO that last 4 times as long.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

SUPER LIPOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER LIPOS   SUPER LIPOS I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Over the life of the batt they are cheaper, you get a more constitant flightand higher head speeds due to a flatter, higher discharge curve compared to regular lipos. Faster charge. Now practical to charge in the field if you have an inverter. Can be charged at 5c. A 2200mah can be charged in about 15 minutes.
Biggest problem is going to be getting them. They were only released on 1st Apr so demand is higher than supply. Won't be long and everyone will have a version of it out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SUPER LIPOS Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER LIPOS   SUPER LIPOS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SUPER LIPOS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Batteries and Chargers-
Jump to: