RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Mystery Brand Lipos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
obikinobi

obikinobi

Mystery Brand Lipos Empty
PostSubject: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 am

Can anyone tell me if they know about a brand of lipo batteries called Mystery.
I haven't heard of them before and was just wondering how good they were.
I have seen them priced a lot lower than say genuine Esky batteries which makes me wonder if they are worth considering to purchase
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated

Happy Flying
Obi orange78
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am

They are pretty good batteries. I am using mystery 2650mah 25C battery for my belt cp orange68
Back to top Go down
obikinobi

obikinobi

PostSubject: RE Lipo Batteries   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks P3tras for the quick response,
I have just posted another question on the forum about using larger sized lipo batteries which you could maybe help me with.I am thinking of running a 25C 2200mah Lipo Battery ( Mystery ) on my stock standard Belt CP V2 and what affect would this have on the performance of the heli and or the motor or ESC

Thanks again

Happy Flying
Obi orange74
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:41 pm

I think you won't notice any difference. Maybe the motor will be more powerful but that's all old
Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:49 pm

I use the mystery battery's to on my belt-cp and they are ok. orange71
No problems with those battery's.
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Can anyone tell me if they know about a brand of lipo batteries called Mystery

Checkout the pictures I took of the Mystery Batteries from DealExtreme. I like the a lot. Look under "lipo from Deal Extreme" in this forum, I just posted it the other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery Brand Lipos   Mystery Brand Lipos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery Brand Lipos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Info, Video, Photos and Accesories :: RC Batteries and Chargers-
Jump to: