RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Another cnc question - Sorry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeepharley

jeepharley

Another cnc question - Sorry Empty
PostSubject: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 9:21 pm

I would like to upgrade my esky belt cp V2(ek1h-e602) to cnc head and tail assembly. Do they make a pre assembled combo set. Just learning and I am confused on what parts will work. Most upgrades are for, I think, belt cp. Are they the same? Just crashed and thought it would be a good time to upgrade but not sure how. Sorry if this question has been asked. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
pcelf

pcelf

PostSubject: Re: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:44 am

I haven't seen any pre-assembled versions of the aluminum heads. In the Belt manual there's a picture assembly diagram of the metal head. I have the CopterX metal head but haven't put it on yet. That one comes assembled but the flybar is below the main blades instead of above, so the servos have to be reversed. Get the Esky head and just folow the diagram in your manual and set it up like the plastic head and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

PostSubject: Re: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:04 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: hey jeepharley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:42 am

there is a assembled aluminum head and tail already at xheli.com. go to the site and click on cnc upgrades. you will find the combo kit for 89 dollars(head and tail cnc combo) check it out .http://www.xheli.com/esbecpcnccod.html
Back to top Go down
pcelf

pcelf

PostSubject: Re: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

I stand corrected. Although it's not the same style as the stock Esky head, has the flybar below the blades instead of above, it's still for the Belt or Honey Bee and is assembled. At that price it's a good deal.
Back to top Go down
jeepharley

jeepharley

PostSubject: cnc upgrade   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 5:56 pm

On xheli cnc upgrade for esky belt cp will that also work on the V2?
Back to top Go down
pcelf

pcelf

PostSubject: Re: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:33 pm

Pretty much everything that will work on the v1 will/should work on the v2. They are pretty much the same bird, except that the v2 is a highly upgraded bird. And with a few new mods like canopy and tail boom colored and such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another cnc question - Sorry   Another cnc question - Sorry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another cnc question - Sorry
Page 1 of 1