RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

My RC Stuff

Go down 
+24
Addicted2Helis
SergeyK
jshultz78
Rockyrush
wills558
Brutus5
TRISTAR7737
Ram2want
gormc66
pcelf
Fatdaddy
diesel63
jppaulino
P3tras
jagon67@yahoo.com
Tx-fly
HBFP Pilot
Nipster
QwertyPemDas
Nuttcaze
Scarface26
blazemob
Donnie D
rhino-neil
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SergeyK

SergeyK

My RC Stuff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my entire heli fleet   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Here is my entire heli fleet, from smallest to largest (not necessarily in chronological order)

My RC Stuff - Page 2 169_6990
PicoZ
Walkera 4#3
Esky Lama 3
Walkera 5#4 with scale Ka-32 fuselage from DepronDave
MIA BumbleBee FP 2003 version
MIA BumbleBee FP 2007 version
ScopeTech FP
Firefox EP200
Esky HBFP with Freestyle Hobby belt conversion
LaHeli MaxIR
MiniTitan E325

Here are a few close ups
My RC Stuff - Page 2 169_6978
My RC Stuff - Page 2 169_6980
My RC Stuff - Page 2 169_6981

Sergey
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:07 am

Hey everyone!!! orange60

Finally got this thing rebuilt, so I thought I'd share what I have. This is the only one in the fleet right now, but I'm looking at expanding in the very near future. Figured I'd get this one to get back into the hobby. (Second Job, or whatever you want to call it. . . . LOL!!!! I figured since I had to rebuild it I would add the ESky CNC upgrades to the Main Rotor and Tail. I didn't like the paint job so I copied one from Real Flight (hope that it's not copy righted LOL) and I just put the new stabilizer fin on the tail boom so it hasn't been painted to match yet. I tried a HH gyro but found it wasn't compatible with my current stock controller, so I'll have to get a better one. HA HA HA! It's a Belt CP V1 with the upgrades.

Hope you like the pics Crazysmile
My RC Stuff - Page 2 DSCF5787
My RC Stuff - Page 2 DSCF5796
My RC Stuff - Page 2 DSCF5790
My RC Stuff - Page 2 DSCF5789

Hope y'all like. Enjoy and have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

PROPS go out to blazemob for posting how to put up these pics. THANKS!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Hey Guy's,

Have a Belt CP V2, crashed big time after altercation with rogue pear tree! orange83 Stripped it down and currently rebuilding it, complete with CNC upgrades. Will post pics when completed.

Really enjoying this 'heli business'! Am looking around at other heli's, would like to get a 'bare bones' kit and build it myself as an ongoing project for the future. orange6

Regards
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Go for an E-Smart 600 kit. You will love it.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Hey Donnie,

Seriously thinking about it, although they seem difficult to get hold of in UK. Might have to look to getting one from somewhere else. I have seen three different types to choose from , plastic, metal and carbon orange49 Also considering maybe getting the new 900 when it comes out orange78 Decisions decisions!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:00 pm

Try to win it on ebay. Heliguy is selling them for 350$ w/o shipping :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:43 pm

The bigger the better. I hope to start my scale heli build in a few days and it will be a bit bigger than my E-Smart.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 am

--==AxeL==-- wrote:
Hey Donnie,

Seriously thinking about it, although they seem difficult to get hold of in UK. Might have to look to getting one from somewhere else. I have seen three different types to choose from , plastic, metal and carbon orange49 Also considering maybe getting the new 900 when it comes out orange78 Decisions decisions!

The E-Smart is much better then the 900, I know the 900 isn't out yet but there are lots of reasons it will be better (not that I'm saying the 900 will be bad, just that the E-Smart is better) If you want an E-Smart and are having problems getting one in the UK, let me know and maybe I can help.
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:26 am

Hey Guy's,

Thanks for your suggestions.

My mind is made up! It's going to be the...........E-Smart.

I will have to wait till end of September before buying, school holidays, mortgage, end of the month bills etc all due around now orange83

I looked on Heliguy's site and he only has the carbon version. Which would you recommend?

Nuttcaze, when the time comes I may just take you up on finding one for me orange74
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:18 am

Yeah they only have carbon version. But it is damn expensive. Better buy it from USA. It will be alot cheaper 2cents

Last edited by P3tras on Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 am

welcome sign orange68 orange72 orange71 rofl
ALLRIGHT, a new member to the club.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:38 pm

orange58 My repaired, and should I say strengthened V2! orange58

My RC Stuff - Page 2 Mainbelt

Hovered today, without my supportive son! and it was superb, had to make few adjustments to tail servo, I would of struggled to get it set up correctly without Nutt's vids and you guy's on this forum.
orange74 orange74
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:18 pm

Looks sharp.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 am

Nice CNC stuff orange74 I should buy it for my belt cp too. But I spent all my money on e-smart :crylaugh:
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Thanks Guy's, but a word to the wise! Whether this is because it was one of the more 'economical' CNC sets, nearly every brass ball link connector has worked loose, it would appear there has been no use of threadlock orange3 Fortunately I am still only learning to hover and I am never above 3 to 4 foot. I have had two near misses where the links have become detatched orange1 I dread to think what would of happened if I was a competent flyer and was throwing it about, so to speak orange43 Now in process of removing rotor assembly to redo all link connectors with threadlock.

Have to agree it does look good with the CNC orange6
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:08 am

And the CNC color 'fits' on your belt orange71
Back to top Go down
chuckla1

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Wll be ordering a HB FP2 very soon,new to the hobby.
Back to top Go down
tjernstr0m

tjernstr0m

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey I'm Robin, kinda new to the hobby, got myself a Lama V4 and fell in love with it :D My lama has some xtreme upgrades and a really f**cked up canopy fixed with tape, but it flies ok =) spending some time at the SIM to learn, Belt CP V2 arrives any day now so i really hope that the sim has learned me something useful :P Have big plans about getting alot, seriously ALOT of parts and maybe a cnc kit to have some target to point at getting on the heli when i probably wont smash it in 5 sec or so :P

btw nuttcaze keep your belt vids up i guess i need them later hehe :prop:

sorry about bad english, i'm from sweden and school wasent my thing orange49

happy flying guys! flyaway flyaway
Back to top Go down
Fueler

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:45 am

I started with coaxial(s) - Eflight Blades (2 heli's with all metal upgrades)

Just bought a used (near new - flown 4 times) Belt CP. Know very little about my new bird, so I am reading & watching as much as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My RC Stuff   My RC Stuff - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My RC Stuff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: General Chat - New Members Start Here-
Jump to: