RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Totally out of this world "flight"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

Totally out of this world "flight" Empty
PostSubject: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm

You may have seen this vid out on U-Tube, I am only sharing it here because it is something I would never dream of doing, but it is quite entertaining. I'm also not proposing this as any type of example, so please keep that in mind.

Warning - this video may produce concern on the part of the viewer (for the saftey of the heli that is - do not try this, unless you like buying spare parts or a new heli) - and no this guy doesn't crash, and yes I think he must have been born with a transmitter in his hand.

Now, after you watch this, I'm curious, while this does display a tremendous amout of talent, is this "responsible" flying? Just curious to hear some opinons.

Enjoy / or refute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8t41avFuCc

flyaway
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:28 pm

I did some of those exact manuvers just this morning with my Belt CP........by accident.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 10:24 am

If my brid started behaivng like that, I'd need to get some new undies, cause it was just too much.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 4:18 pm

absolutely amazing flying!one question though;how much does it cost to get that good?
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:22 pm

about 2/5th of bourbon and a case of bud orange6
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:23 pm

I hear ya, how many brids had to die first. It' is like when you watch these videos that say my 1st flight with X. Doesn't mean they don't know how to fly already, just showoing off their new toy.
Back to top Go down
Prel

Prel

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm

Yea would be nice to have a company hand over new birds and say all yours just get a vid of it lol
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:06 am

Prel wrote:
about 2/5th of bourbon and a case of bud orange6
great quote that,if you knew nothing about hard these things were to fly you could see people thinking that the guy flying it was either clueless or very intoxicated!
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Maybe that should be listed as recommended preparation, in watching the video

atomic I thought for sure many times that heli was done for.

Wouldn't it be nice to have that kind of control, even if it is a bit excessive, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Totally out of this world "flight"   Totally out of this world "flight" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Totally out of this world "flight"
Page 1 of 1