RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
samppa

Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor Empty
PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor   Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 12:48 pm

Hi. can i change normal 370 brhushed motor to some brhushless motor? have somebody change the motor? : ) i think that, the brushless motors are more powerful than normal brhushed motors? i just bought my first helicopter, so i don't know nothing about thease things.... and i'm very sorry about my english skills : ))
Back to top Go down
branflake12

branflake12

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor   Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

From what little i know (my honeybee should get here today), you would also need a brushless Speed controller to work with the new motor...a new tail motor may be required as well.
Back to top Go down
samppa

PostSubject: Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor   Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:24 am

okay..i just keep that original motor : ))
Back to top Go down
Jack the R

Jack the R

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor   Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:26 pm

The Xtreme brushed motor is said to be 3X more powerful than stock, and doesn't require anything extra.

You should look in this thread for a sensible HBFP upgrade path -

Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor   Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honey bee 2.4 GHz motor
Page 1 of 1