RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

blades for Belt cp v2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
willy007

willy007

blades for Belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Hello i just got my belt cp v2 today, they were sold out of blades when i ordered and still..
i read some where that you can use 325mm blades on this copter is that true ?
anyone know where i can get the best deal on cheap blades for this ?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: 325   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Yup they are 325's try xheli, helidirect, but I deon't know where the cheapest are thou.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:37 am

By the way, this is a little off the subject, as you guys are talking about upgrade blades.

But anyway, I've taken a couple of slightly damaged sets of stock belt blades that had torn plastic shrink wrap and some very minor dings, and removed the wrap, filled the dings, sanded them and primed and painted them. I then of course balanced them and they fly really well. I imagine they wouldn't take much of a strike, but so far the fly real good. I actually think it is an improvement over the way they were new.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: blades   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:41 am

Yea, I really do believe you on that.. Not susprizing if you take a little time to go over them that they weould work really nice!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:27 am

Just remember trex 450 nor it's clones blades aren't direct fit. You will need 1mm shimmers to fit them. Two of them for one blade.
P.S. Here they are selling belt cp blades very cheap (I never saw them cheaper): http://cy-model.com/osc/product_info.php?cPath=43&products_id=191
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

PostSubject: nice and cheap thats for me   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 1:20 pm

Wow that is a good deal... thanks for the link ....

im still not sure what the difference between 325mm for trex and such and 315X32mm
is but if you guys think either will work im gona order a set of 325mm from helidirect today so ill have them fast, im sure im gona needem after today ;] then ill order a few sets of the others to have on hand ...

i tried my 1st flight with my new cp v2 yester day... just barlery got it off the ground
but atleast it didnt smoke or spin outa controll thats a good sign
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Trex blades are a little bit thinner (by 2mm)
Add these to your cart and you will not have any probs (let's hope so orange71 ) http://www.helidirect.com/nylon-blade-shims-1mm-thickness-p-3024.hdx
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

PostSubject: nice   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:12 pm

nice... i will give those a try thanks again orange74
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

PostSubject: blades   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:38 pm

16.00bucks for 2 sets from tesla r c out of michigan and free shipping. my orders was here in 3-4 days.
I found tesla r.c. on e bay and now they are in my favs. id send a link but its amazing i can do this much with a computer orange74
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

PostSubject: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:13 am

i like fast shiping i will give there site a look now ...
thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blades for Belt cp v2   blades for Belt cp v2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blades for Belt cp v2
Page 1 of 1