RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

ES600 In Progress

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
suriano

suriano

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 pm

[img]ES600 In Progress Heli017[/img]
[img]ES600 In Progress Heli015[/img]
[img]ES600 In Progress Heli014[/img]

Still try'n to get it to fly right but at least it looks cool.

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:14 pm

Man I sure hope you get it right. I know you will. Is there any improvement?

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: SWEET   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:13 am

Your "E" looks SWEET bud!!! Is this the one with the Vib. problem? What ESC is that you have there?
Very cool color too!!! Just wait till you fly that baby!! Your gonna love it and never gonna want to go back!!!
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:39 pm

Thanks guys ....

No improvements at all. I am really getting frustrated at it. Sometimes even thinking about giving up on it and selling it to someone who would rather mess with it than fly it.

I just want to be able to actually fly it. Instead I am holding on for dear life the whole 6 minutes....

I wish you guys lived closer because I really need help!!!!!!

Oh by the way I dont know the brand of the ESC. It is a 100amp that I got on ebay for $25 and works perfectly. Barely even gets warm with 6cells.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: "E" trouble!!   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Well my friend I wished you lived closer too. I guess your not able to make the FF??
So if you box it up and ship it to me I'd be more than happy to go over it and fix you up!!
You would need to pay for return postage too.. Just an offer!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:36 pm

Your esmart looks like very big honey bee fp with that canopy . Really nice e-smart orange74 orange72
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: YUP   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm

Yup P3 you really can make an "E" look really great if you take some time and be creative. I'll bet you could really do one up yourself if you had the chance!!! Couldn't you??
What do you think you would do if you had one?? Just a thought..
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Well, at arts I suck headbeat But still I would try to make it pretty (paint the canopy and print some cool decals with PC on special paper) orange73 And the most beautiful parts on helis for me are those CNC heads and carbon fiber blades happyyes I guess I should buy one for my belt cp navy2
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Oh Yea   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Me too that sweet machining, the CNC parts!!! Thats what does it for me, makin all that work!!!
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Well If you guys like the CNC parts wait untill I post the next pictures.

On the way is a CNC horizontal fin and brace mount from the swift 630.

Also coming is the CNC boom servo mounts from a trex 600.

Also installing a new DS620 servo on that mount. I will post these beautys
early next week.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: ES 600 CF   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:01 pm

Yes I really like mine, its the CF PRO. I also added the CNC tail boom servo mT. from CNC Helicopter!! Flew it today at the FF and it flew super!!! Got the Mavrrik G5CF and they are killer!!! Also just got the Fiberglass canopy from the "G" smart and that is very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Hey Fatdaddy, I like your Harley colors on the canopy, it looks sharp. I worked on Harleys profesionaly for 10 yrs. I would like to see a photo of your chassis and mechanics.
I am into the mechanical stuff, always try'n to make it cleaner and more efficient.

I am try'n to pick out a trex 600 canopy that I like. The plastic esmart one I
am just having trouble with its looks, but feel a little guilty for not keeping the esmart look.

Your pictures, are they old? Are you still running those training gear?
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Gear   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:20 pm

No I've taken the gear off! But I did add some 3D gear from a Trex Nitro Pro!! 230 mm wide. They look and fly very good.
I'll try to get some close up shots of it soon, but with the FF this weekend I won't get to it for a couple days!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ES600 In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES600 In Progress   ES600 In Progress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ES600 In Progress
Page 1 of 1