RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP no lift power

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

HBFP no lift power Empty
PostSubject: HBFP no lift power   HBFP no lift power I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Sometime ago I got a HBFP that came with the lipo battery after alot of messing around I discovered that you can,t balance one that comes set up for a nicad with the mounts supplied, I contacted the people I got it from and they acted like I was nutz, so I got a extreme recieverand battery mount by then I had wrecked so many parts it was silly, after that the motor went boof and so did the reciever,changed all that stuff,step by step with your instructions, and guess what it would not pull a sick who/e of a pi// pot at this point I have no idea what to do, and we all know what happened to my new BeltCP, Deane my special other said I should contact the company that I bought this stuff from but I quote from this person{a heli has never wrecked it,s self} well guess what I had my self and 2 other people watch that BeltCP that had never touched the ground in any way go bang, any insight would be helpfull, and I know that all the answers with be in south jersey this weekend, but to be honest I haven,t felt well for a long time and thought I could get a tent and mybe have a good time but I was just fooling myself! Pat K sad122
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

HBFP no lift power Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP no lift power   HBFP no lift power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am

Trust me, you are just going thru the same growing pains that we all have or are still going thru. itsok_170

What you need to do is:

1. throw that tent and a couple of sandwitches in your car.

2. find you a couple of plastic grocery sacks.

3. throw all the pieces of your wounded helis into the two sacks.

4. put the two sacks and your pitiful self into your car with your tent and your sandwitches and get your butt to the funfly so we can all get together and help each other out with these infernal machines. old

GIT ER DUN!!!!

If you can't make it Friday, there is allways Saturday and Sunday.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP no lift power Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP no lift power   HBFP no lift power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:35 pm

upsidedown wrote:
but to be honest I haven,t felt well for a long time and thought I could get a tent and mybe have a good time but I was just fooling myself! Pat K sad122

I am with you here, these past 2 months have just been really bad for me, really BAD. Haven't felt like doin much of anything lately. But I started hanging out with more people who fly lately and it really helps to be able to hang out and shoot the sh!t about things with other heli addicts, wether it be about crashes or new helis, it can really help take your mind off the other troubles in the world, at least for a little while. You should still try to go to the FF even if only for 1 day.
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

HBFP no lift power Empty
PostSubject: HBFP no lift   HBFP no lift power I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:24 pm

Timed the motor and it flys now lots of power, not sure if I know everything about what I know that I did, changed how I ate last two days it seems to be better, not so whosey feeling and not quite so much pain something to do with suger, as long as I don,t have any sideways feelings today I might try to go, thanks! Pat K orange74
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBFP no lift power Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP no lift power   HBFP no lift power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP no lift power
Page 1 of 1