RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

the best forum?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
247rememberme

247rememberme

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:02 pm

hey guys,i`ve been into this hobby for about 18mths now and i ABSOLUTELY love it.
any problems i have encountered(which we all know seem to be never-ending)have been sorted out using heli-forums.
i`ve signed up to a few of these forums but my favourite,without a doubt,is this one and i want to tell you why.

in this forum you can ask any question in any subject category knowing that no other member is gonna make you feel like an utter `dweeb!` orange74
in this forum you know that if anyone can give you advice they will to the best of their knowledge. orange74
in this forum the members check in almost everyday to see what`s happening and if they can help anybody out orange74
in this forum you get invited to "FAT DADDYS FUNFLY",i wish i lived in the USA,that is just unbelievable orange74
so really it`s a big smiley-happy057 to NUTTCAZE for making this such a great forum orange74
"RESPECT" to each and everyone of you orange74
let me know what you think of this and other(if that`s ok with NUTTZ)forums orange78
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:05 pm

It's by far my favorite too.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
meanbaby

meanbaby

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:06 pm

and leyts not forget NAME CALLING Crazysmile

-cheapbaby
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Why--what could you possably be refering to? I've never seen anything like that on this forum--Cool, Loud, Mean, Cry, Crashbaby.

Donnie (Lawrence) D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
zedron

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:31 am

I agree, most other forums that you go to like to make fun of newbies in some way or another. For instance they would ask a question and someone would reply with a smart a$$ answer that he/she SHOULD know already, totally forgetting the fact that they are new and might not know hence the question. Everyone has been there before.

Plus I would like to +1 on the user activity. There are a bunch of active users here. Whenever I make a post asking a question I get an answer within 5-10 mins. Thats awesome.

I would definitely be referring anyone who needs assistance with RC helis here from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the best forum? Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best forum?   the best forum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best forum?
Page 1 of 1