RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

training kit belt cp v2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
katzie

katzie

training kit belt cp v2 Empty
PostSubject: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi all,

just got a belt cp v2, and i was wondering if there is a way to easily "clip on and off" the training kit. I bought a case with it to carry around, so i need to pack things together.

Greetz and thanks for the info.

Marc
Venlo, The Netherlands
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:11 pm

zip ties are the only way I know of orange78
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm with Nuttcaze. . . . Zip Ties are the best and quick to put on and cut off. Packs of them are cheap at your local Walmart or hardware store. I sometimes use twist ties if I don't have zip ties with me and you can reuse those.
Back to top Go down
katzie

katzie

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 1:51 pm

thnx for your replies, but i think i'm going to make something so that i can easily remove and attach the training kit. i'll post a picture if i made something.
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm

I don't glue the training gear together, so that I can just take it apart at the center hub and pull if through the zip ties if I want to take it off. The training gear is heavy enough that you don't want to ad any more weight than you have to, thus zip ties.
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Gear   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:18 pm

Hey guys, I have a large training gear set and the heli is held on with a spring clip sorta set up! I could try to get a pix or 2 up if you run into problems makin something!!! But I really must agree with Nuttsey!!! And I used training gear for quite awhile!! Zip ties are THE way to go!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: weight   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Adding some weight from the training gear, weight that hangs under the heli is not such a bad thing I think!! It will slow things down a bit and keep the skids where they belong(down).. I have that Roto Pod which is ment for 50/90 size nitro helis and MeanBaby flew his 450 EXI with that gear on it, so don't think that adding weight will keep the heli from becoming airborne!!
Back to top Go down
katzie

katzie

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

@4n6days,
Yep, that is what i used to do, but i think that can go faster. I already have some sketches. i think, tomorrow at work i will make some prototype's
Back to top Go down
katzie

katzie

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:51 pm

well, here is my first try. I put an aluminum strip under my cp v2 and attached the training kit to it. I flew only once with it this evening, and it wasn't that bad. take a look at the (bad) pictures taken with my cellphone

training kit belt cp v2 P290709_1900

training kit belt cp v2 P290709_1906

training kit belt cp v2 P290709_1902

training kit belt cp v2 P290709_1904
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training kit belt cp v2   training kit belt cp v2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training kit belt cp v2
Page 1 of 1