RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

What receiver to use with DX6i

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4n6Days

4n6Days

What receiver to use with DX6i Empty
PostSubject: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:58 am

Just bought a DX6i. What receivers are you guys using? Anybody have any used ones to sell?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 pm

Hey,

I use an AR6100 for 450 size heli's and an AR6200 for the 550 size esmart
and my jet.

I have an extra AR6100 but not sure if I want to sell it......
Back to top Go down
4n6Days

4n6Days

PostSubject: Re: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Why does the DX6i manual caution against using the 'parkflyer' series rx for bigger planes/helis?

If you want to sell it Suriano, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:28 pm

with bigger helis and planes, the size of the aircraft can bolck the signal from the Tx to the Rx, its VERY important to use Rx's with dual antenna on the larger helis, but the AR6100 works great for 450's
Back to top Go down
SergeyK

SergeyK

PostSubject: Re: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:38 pm

In addition to blocking, you can typically fly a big aircraft farther away, requiring a greater range.

BTW, the best price I saw for the Spektrum Rxs is at www.toddsmodels.com, make sure to register to get a special "club" pricing.

Sergey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What receiver to use with DX6i   What receiver to use with DX6i I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What receiver to use with DX6i
Page 1 of 1