RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Best looking helicopter

Go down 
+8
cgetman02
--==AxeL==--
Nuttcaze
Donnie D
P3tras
pinguin6218
Bert
morvious
12 posters
AuthorMessage
morvious

Best looking helicopter Empty
PostSubject: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:08 am

Hello All,

I am curious to what Helicopter you think is the best looking helicopter in the world!

My vote goes for the Eurocopter EC-135

Best looking helicopter Eurocopter_ec135_public_5
ec135 ©️ Marcus Taylor

Best regards,
Stefan
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:17 pm

Dauphin AS 365 N2 XA-SJN, used to be the Copter for news of Televisa Networks in Mexico City and around the country.

Best looking helicopter ID00438627

It became in a famous helicopter, because we dont have too much Dauphins in this country (very expensive to mantain), and very used as main helicopter of news with tons of publicity, it had an awsome color schem; and this helicopter was leased to Televisa, after a terrible accident an Ecuriel owned for the same network had, the pilot had a heart dissease in flight and all the crew died, falling and crashing in the middle of the city. For precaution, this one used to be controlled by 2 pilots.

Now this one is in Saudi Arabia, and Televisa is using a BK model.

The pic is from a very very good friend of mine, André Dupont, from Mexico Air Spotters, took it from Airliners net. I'm sure he wont mind If I share with all of you his pic.

Regards, sorry for the bad english.
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 am

Check this out

Hotelicopter
Best looking helicopter Hotelicopter1

Lately, an abandoned Boeing 747 jumbo jet was transformed into a 25-room hotel in the Stockholm-Arlanda airport and now, we have the Hotelicopter ? the world?s first flying hotel made from a huge Soviet-made Mil V-12 helicopter.

Designed with the sophisticated, affluent traveler in mind, the Hotelicopter has 18 lavish rooms for people on the hunt for a truly unique inimitable travel experience. Each soundproofed room comes with a queen-sized bed, fine linens, a mini-bar, coffee machine, wireless internet access, flatscreen TVs and a range of amenities you?d look for in a flying five star hotel.

Other lavish features include private entertainment systems, showers, spa treatments, Jacuzzi, yoga classes, arcade gaming, a tea garden, Babysitting & Kids? Kamp, blackjack/ping- pong table and playground for kids.

The flying hotel will take its first flight this summer. The Hotelicopter will be also be available for rent for special events and occasions

Best looking helicopter Hotelicopter3

Best looking helicopter Hotelicopter4

Best looking helicopter Hotelicopter2
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:34 am

OMG!! I want to live there :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:39 am

Not if I was the pilot. laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:47 am

If you where a pilot I would install helicommand and we all would be safe! flyaway
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:31 pm

laughing013 laughing013 laughing013 laughing013
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Best looking helicopter Josie_in-pilots-outfit_03

She wouldn't get out of the way so I could get a clear shot, tsk, women!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Wow! That's My New Favorite Heli!   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:24 pm

--==AxeL==-- wrote:
Best looking helicopter Josie_in-pilots-outfit_03

She wouldn't get out of the way so I could get a clear shot, tsk, women!

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

I need one of those for at the house!
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:35 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: That one gets my vote :bigthumb: :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:50 pm

Nice lookin Bell 47.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
--==AxeL==--

--==AxeL==--

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:19 pm

Donnie D wrote:
Nice lookin Bell 47.

I thought it was the 34B orange68
Back to top Go down
tntrcnutz

tntrcnutz

PostSubject: looks good   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 10:19 am

:grinn: :clap: :grinn: :clap: :grinn: :clap:
i wonder how well she handles her sticks
Back to top Go down
skyhunterhobby

skyhunterhobby

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Wow nice looking helo!.... i dont know what to add i like them all.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:55 am

Hey Donnie, Isn't that last one a picture of your model? navy1
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:24 am

I think you're right Chief, but It's hard for me to get my eyes to focus that far back in the picture. laughing013

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best looking helicopter   Best looking helicopter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best looking helicopter
Page 1 of 1