RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Esky parts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Esky parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:53 pm

does any on know where online i can get esky parts with free parts shipping for belt cpv2 or other then xheli and all sites related ive found that there all tons of helicoptors parts sites but there each a little different but its all one company with all different prices HELP please
Back to top Go down
Addicted2Helis

Addicted2Helis

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

welcome sign to the forum.

I don't know of too many places you will get free shipping on the parts. If you do not want to use xheli, there are several other places like hobbypartz.com, helidirect.com and ushobbysupply.com. They all have reasonable prices and shipping costs.

Helidirect.com will usually price match, so if you find something cheaper, you can give them the info to get a better deal.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
burton8012

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 am

its all one company with all differentname those that u listed are all one cpmpany with difffent web sites what i thibk it is that people buy and run the site but all the order for parts goes to one warehouse so basicly one warehouse dozons of sites that get the order from
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Yes!!   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:59 am

Yes you are correct!!! For some!!! Xheli, Hobbypartz and one or two others.. HeliDirect stands by itself if I'm correct. But there are others like this. If there not owned by one big one than they drop ship for the little guy!!! That being said,,, So what?? I'm not trying to be smart but what does it matter if the prices are good and fair??? Pretty much all will give free shipping if you order 100.00 or more... I personally use Helidirect the most than Heliproz, they both give free shipping for orders over 100..
If your new, with a belt CP then you will use 100 worth of parts in pretty short time so just order lots...... And FLY!!!!
Good luck!!!!
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:12 am

www.dealextreme.com has some belt cp parts with free shipping orange60
Back to top Go down
obikinobi

obikinobi

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: RE Esky Heli Parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 am

A few Esky Heli part suppliers that i use are Enjoy Hobbies,Eskyheli.com,rchelicoptershop.com and rc711.com just to name a few.
I hope that they will be of some use to you

Happy Flying
Obi orange71
Back to top Go down
burton8012

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: dealextreme.com free shipping on belt cp parts and 12.00 carbon blades   Esky parts I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

thank (P3tras) the have all thew parts i need plus carbon blades for only 12 bucks thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Esky parts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Esky parts   Esky parts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Esky parts
Page 1 of 1