RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Feather SHAFT SET.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
digital6717

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 pm

hey guys
i had a my first crash today orange69 after taking everything apart its not too bad but i bent my feather shaft. my question is can i replace it with the feathering axis (4 pcs) for a belt cp. I only ask this because xheli is out of stock for the feather shaft set for the belt cp v2, and many other parts for that matter, and helipal, where i found all the parts i need, doesnt have the feather shaft set listed.
Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Back to top Go down
flagmax

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:32 am

I hope the feathering shafts are the same for Belt CP and Belt CP V2. I just ordered this set . http://www.helidirect.com/hardened-steel-spindle-shaft-4pcs-king-p-7882.hdx
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: F Shaft   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 am

Yes I believe they are the same..!! The CNC Head takes a diff. one than the plastic head though..!!
Hey Digital, Where in S.J. are you located????
I just might have the shaft if you can't get one>>> What belt do you have?? CNC or plastic head??
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:00 am

I think it might work but I'm really not sure, the Belt CP/HBK II have a different feathering shafts then the Belt CP V2/HBK V3

USHobbySupply has the Belt CP V2 feathering shafts in stock.

Its funny because the upgrade shaft for the HBK II and Belt CP fit the Belt CP V2 (according to USH website) but the Belt CP V2/HBK V3 and original Belt CP/HBK II have different feathering shaft stock numbers orange78
Back to top Go down
digital6717

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:11 am

i sent a e-mail to helipal.com to see if they knew so ill let every1 know. thanks for the feed back. i live in lumberton right now but ill be moving back to marlton before the end of the year.
it stinks because some sites have the feather shafts in stock but not other parts. im tryin to find one site with all the parts i need. cut down on shipping. orange45
i have the belt cp v2. plastic head.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 am

Back to top Go down
digital6717

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:01 am

i think i found everything thank you all for the help. orange74
Back to top Go down
flagmax

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:42 am

flagmax wrote:
I hope the feathering shafts are the same for Belt CP and Belt CP V2. I just ordered this set . http://www.helidirect.com/hardened-steel-spindle-shaft-4pcs-king-p-7882.hdx

Follow up:
These shafts did not work. They are almost 1/4 inch shorter than stock V2 shafts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feather SHAFT SET. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feather SHAFT SET.   Feather SHAFT SET. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feather SHAFT SET.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: