RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)

Go down 
+2
Nuttcaze
GaryX1001
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GaryX1001

Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) Empty
PostSubject: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:14 pm

Landing Training:

full flight video with nice sky:

Camera onboard:

Cockpit Camera:

Bad crash because of being stupid:

enjoy the videos bye
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:45 am

Nice Flying (and crash) :bigthumb: :hahaha: :clap: :giggle:

wow, that crash looked really cool and pretty destructive, but you already repaired it so how much damage did it actually receive?

and awesome on board vids, what camera were you using to stick 2 on the the jet at the same time? Or is the vid split from 2 seperate flight?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Nice looking jet..... :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:09 pm

Now that is some great video. Haven't watched it all yet but I will. About to make me want a jet, AND a camera. Boy, my wife's gonna love that.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
Nice Flying (and crash) :bigthumb: :hahaha: :clap: :giggle:

wow, that crash looked really cool and pretty destructive, but you already repaired it so how much damage did it actually receive?

and awesome on board vids, what camera were you using to stick 2 on the the jet at the same time? Or is the vid split from 2 seperate flight?

i crashed it twice, first crash was @Maiden flight, 1m altitude it nosed down and broke both main wings and 1 elevator wing. that was easy to glue.
the second crash was hard, it broke the complete nose but im a perfect epoxy user so i fixed this stuipd mistake in 2 days.

after that all was well.

the onboard videos were 2 flights, yes orange6

the cam is a spy camera i bought from ebay for 32euro, has no brand but works great.
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:37 pm

Donnie D wrote:
Now that is some great video. Haven't watched it all yet but I will. About to make me want a jet, AND a camera. Boy, my wife's gonna love that.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

thanks ya all orange6

today it was very rainy here, heavy wind, close a storm but i decided to take off with my jet.

i took 3 videos, 3 onboard - 3 outside view, will make a video and post it here. i tried to shoot a bird down laughing013

landings were very difficult, well, they were more spashes then landings, but all went well, nothing damaged.
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:32 am

here we go... :grinn:

Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 9:05 am

Ultra, ultra cool. :clap:

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Ryan S

Ryan S

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:03 am

Sweet jet.

Everything stock, or any upgrades?

Almost bought the ArtTech F/A-18. Still thinking between that and the Exceed F/A-18 for my next EDF.
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:19 am

Ryan S wrote:
Sweet jet.

Everything stock, or any upgrades?

Almost bought the ArtTech F/A-18. Still thinking between that and the Exceed F/A-18 for my next EDF.

everything stock, yes. i've just put some color myself on it and fixed the flexing issue on the elevators.
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 am

i've just made a new video, this time on a sunny, foggy morning.

too bad when the sky is clear or grey the camera looses sometimes fokus on the jet, but.. still..

this is a dual-video, outside/cockpit at the same time :grinn:

enjoy..

Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:53 pm

yesterday was a nice day, i really flew the very first time with my belt cp v2 and 1h later i took of with my f-18 and recorded an amazing video :)

Back to top Go down
djem

djem

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Very,very nice gary.
It look's like you have your own airfield with not too many spectators. Love it. :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:18 pm

i wish it would be my airfield :grinn: i always have to wait till all real planes are on the ground before i take off.

in germany is winter now :( seems tuesday was the last day to fly..

so here is a crosswind landing video - very strong wind!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)   Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Art-Tech F/A-18C - my love atm :)
Page 1 of 1